Just booked with Spirit out of Atlantic City

DKx3

Mouseketeer
Well, I hope I made the right choice by booking my airfare now. It was $30 less per person 2 weeks ago and I didn't book. Now I keep seeing the trip from Philly or Atlantic City going up and up. So, I guess $208 pp is as good as it gets for now. I feel like I signed away my first born (well maybe not quite that bad). I hate anything non-refundable (maybe I'm afraid of commitment, haha). I have never been the one to book airfare before - total rookie at this. Well, just had to vent - now I guess it's waiting game until time to my PS's. Have a great night everyone!

You will love flying out of AC! We used Spirit, for the first time, last year, and will never fly out of Philly to MCO again!

You can get a voucher, if the fare goes down, just keep checking their site.

Good luck, but I have a feeling you will love it! :)

I think you can do better! I kept checking the Spirit website every day. One day when I checked, the price was $68 each way! I booked it immediately. Now the price for our dates is $109 each way. If I were you I would keep checking. I THINK...(not sure) that you can get a refund voucher if the fare goes down. Good Luck! :goodvibes

I saw that the airfare was $68 one way and $94 the other a few weeks ago. DH wanted me to wait longer to book airfare. Last nite I just went ahead and did it since it just keeps going up. This morning it already was $20 more pp. I'm just glad to have it booked - I was feeling a little stressed. I'm a compulsive overplanner!

Well, its better than the rate I'm getting right now. I still haven't booked, and its up to $124 each way for May. I'm considering Southwest out of Philly instead, its still cheaper. I know I have to book soon, just can't make a decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter