Just booked the GF!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by emmabelle, Jan 16, 2008.

1. emmabelle

emmabelle <font color=darkorchid>I better watch out or my ta

We just booked the GF for three nights in July before our cruise. I'm so excited, we've never stayed there before. :cool1: Do all the buildings have GV rooms? I didn't request anything on the ressie, should I have requested a certain building? Have all the rooms been updated with the new flat screen tv's there? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lives4Disney

Lives4Disney DIS Veteran

Yay!! You'll love it!:goodvibes

All the rooms have been updated and look really nice. They do all have the new TVs and Ipod docking stations.

The garden views are located in Sago, Conch, Boca Chica, and Big Pine. If you check the first page on the GF Faq thread you will see a map and get an idea of the location you might find best for yourself. They all have pretty views, but Sago and Conch offer marina views on one side that are considered GV.

Enjoy!

Lives4Disney :)

4. emmabelle

emmabelle <font color=darkorchid>I better watch out or my ta

thanks Lives4Disney! I think I'll request Sago because it's near Gasprilla Grill and my husband and I will have to go down there each morning to get breakfast for the sleeping teenagers. :thumbsup2

5. CoachBagFanatic

CoachBagFanatic My two Shiba babies :-)

Oh you will love the GF. We have stayed there many times and are going back this April. If you are going to request the Sago I would also suggest the Marina view. It's really a pretty view. Have a great trip.:cheer2: