Just booked my Disneymoon!!

Yay!!! Where are you staying!?

I have yet to book my Disneymoon for next November, I am still trying to decide which moderate to stay in, but I am finally decided on the Deluxe Dining Plan... I have like all the days mapped out.. and will be counting down the days until 180 so I can book them all :P

I feel like I need to book soon, in case we lose the dates we want at the hotel we finally decide to pick.

For the reservations, they only charge a $200 deposit right? And then the full amount 45 days prior?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Disneymoon - we booked ours a little while ago for May next year! I can't wait - got all my ADRs in and think I'm almost looking forward to the Disneymoon more than the actual wedding :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks everyone!! We're staying in the Contemporary with the Theme Park view...it's always been my dream but we usually stay at the Values. I figured if there's any time to splurge, this is it!

many many congratulations on booking your disneymoon!
There will be a mini flock of dis honeymooners there! We're there 16-30th August POFQ.

Congrats i booked our Disneymoon a few months ago for May of next year. I Cannot wait. I get married in 5 months from tommorrow and then 12 days in disney for our disneymoon.

My fiancée and I are getting married on 9/10/11. That night, we head to the airport to take a red-eye flight to Orlando, then head to Port Canaveral for a 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream. When we get back, we'll be whisked away to the Contemporary Resort for our 10-day Walt Disney World stay. It's a 14-day Disney-moon! We're so ridiculously excited, we can barely stand it. All we wanted for Christmas (and in my case, birthday, which is on Christmas Eve) gifts was items from our Disney Honeymoon registry.

I've been to WDW twice before, but there's so much I never did (I never went to Animal Kingdom!) that it's going to be all new for me. This will be my bride's first trip! She's been watching all the Questar Disney videos (Ultimate Walt Disney World, etc.) almost non-stop on Netflix, so I bought her the entire six-pack. We're going to swim with the dolphins at the Blue Lagoon in Nassau, and make a one-day trip out to Universal Orlando to see the new Harry Potter park as well.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter