Just booked Germany Adults trip for 2008--woo hoo!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary next year. We've traveled the country extensively, but we've never made it to Europe. We are finally doing it! I work for an airline, and I love to plan trips--gotta have at least one in the works at all times! However, each time I've tried to convince myself to plan a European vacation, I overwhelm myself with the details. I think the Adventures by Disney will be a good option for us.....it will get me over my anxieties, and I'm confident that I will be better prepared to do it on my own next time.

Any other Germany travelers? I booked the September 26 trip as it ends in Munich on October 4--two days before the end of Oktoberfest. We will extend our trip, and hubby will LUV the beer festivities.

Oh, I am insanely jealous! I can't wait to hear a trip report! We're going to try the Germany trip in 2009. It sounds like a perfect mix of fun/sightseeing.

Okay, I'm even more excited now. I just checked out all the historic hotels, and it seems that we will be staying at the same places that are booked via Abrocrombie and Kent--way more expensive.

And, with the trip ending in Munich at the end of Oktoberfest, I just can't imagine how much fun we are gonna have......now I'm thinking I need to add a day or so at the beginning of the trip!

We just booked the Germany trip for June 21. We did the London-Paris trip last year and could not have been happier. We have a ten year old daughter so we are hoping for a fair mix of kids.

We just booked the Germany trip for June 21. We did the London-Paris trip last year and could not have been happier. We have a ten year old daughter so we are hoping for a fair mix of kids.

Oh, I hope you all will post trip reports!!!

We are dreaming of a family Germany trip, but I think practicality would have us wait a couple of years for the barely 5 year old to handle the walking better. Still, we can dream!!!

My vacation club book does not go into much detail and I don't see anything on the dvc website. I must be missing it. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great - thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!