Just Booked :d

vernon

DIS Veteran
Got flights for £260 per person on Ebookers direct to Miami with american Airlines, 2 weeks from Dec 15 to Dec 31st. REALLY pleased with that price, so far accommodation of 4 nights at Wildreness Lodge and 3 nights at OKW. now have another 8 days of gotels to think about, gonna spend a few nights in Miami with DD Caroline and sometime either in tampa for BG or at USF in the HardRock, very much looking forward to the holiday, unfortunately DG Jana will only be able to make a week of the break :(.

Woohoo Vernon!

£260 is a great price. I'm thinking it's indirect though? Still, that's a mega deal for that time of the year!!!

Fantastic price.

But Vernon I know its hard but one week with Jana is better than no week with Jana.;)

Sounding good Vernon!! :)

It's a shame that Jana can only join you for a week but sure you'll have a brilliant time!

Astrid x

Vernon,

Great news:D One week is better than not at all:Pinkbounc

That's a direct flight, I didn't know American Airlines flew direct !! Going from Heathrow which is a very minor inconvenience.

Great price and it sounds a wonderful holiday you have planned :) !

I really really need a countdown! The trip we had in May 2002 seems so far away now......... definitely going to have to think up a cunning plan :smooth: ........ a very cunning plan :smooth:

That's great news Vernon, and I'm sure Jana will enjoy her time with you, will you be together on Xmas Day?

Thanks Mazzy, yes we will :D:D , not sure on where we are staying yet as I've only booked up to Dec 25th so far

Good news. Things at work have changed a bit so I'll be with Vernon for the whole holiday.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:D Great news, Jana and Vernon. What a lovely Xmas you'll all have now:D

Yay - wot fab news and that you'll now be together for whole vacation - no better to spend Christmas - I'm very jealous and great flight deal V.

Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter