Just booked at this resort...4 bedroom 3 1/2 baths 79 a night!!!!

edk35

DIS Veteran
http://www.villasatsevendwarfs.com/

I went through VRBO and found a rental by owner for our Aug. trip. I can't believe it is only 79 a night. I know it is out a little further but for that price...WE JUMPED ON IT. It is 4 miles from Disney.

If you go to VRBO's web site and put this listing number in the search box you can pull it up. I wanted to share so others might want to book a future trip. The reviews are good. I spoke with the owner last night.

listing number 428156

http://www.villasatsevendwarfs.com/

I went through VRBO and found a rental by owner for our Aug. trip. I can't believe it is only 79 a night. I know it is out a little further but for that price...WE JUMPED ON IT. It is 4 miles from Disney.

If you go to VRBO's web site and put this listing number in the search box you can pull it up. I wanted to share so others might want to book a future trip. The reviews are good. I spoke with the owner last night.

listing number 428156

Thats a great price and the reviews on it are glowing! Have a great trip and post again when you get back! I would be curious as to how long it actually takes to get to the parks. We are looking at WH for our next trip as it will be for 2 weeks and we wanted more room. This looks like a possibility too as long as it doesnt take too long to get onto the property and into the parks.
When is your trip?

Thats a great price and the reviews on it are glowing! Have a great trip and post again when you get back! I would be curious as to how long it actually takes to get to the parks. We are looking at WH for our next trip as it will be for 2 weeks and we wanted more room. This looks like a possibility too as long as it doesnt take too long to get onto the property and into the parks.
When is your trip?

We wanted to arrive on Sat. Aug. 10th but I waited too long to book and so last night I noticed that it was booked thru the 11th so we grabbed the next week FAST. SO we check in on Monday the 12th for 7 nights. We stayed at WH last year over Easter break....it was a nice location too. I just couldn't get over the price on this so even if it takes more time.. we don't mind for that price. :)

from the parks you are about 8 miles - to the MK and AK a little more

that is a good deal!

think you are not to far from the old Walmart, Cosco, Target, and Sam's - walmart is by itself.

Just remember: WDW is the size of San Francisco. Distance is relative. You could stay on property and still be 10 miles from a Park. Your location is more than OK.

From driving in that area in the past, I would guess 15-25 minutes to the parks depending on Rte 192 traffic, AK being the furthest away.
We have also looked into those villas but we like the western end of Kissimme/192 better: Windsor Hills, Indian Creek and Crestwynd Bay(just because we have stayed over that way several times) and the prices are the same.
Have a great time and be sure to let us know how it went :)

Good deal, but I have stayed closer at Windsor Hills for that same price.

We stayed at WH last spring break...lovely place....but I could not find anything that was 79 a night for a 4 br. 3 1/2 bath. The private pool at WH was okay...very small. SO that was not important to us for this trip since this has a nice community pool and we will be going to the water parks. I loved WH and I did search a lot for places and I could not get anything close to this price.

Just remember: WDW is the size of San Francisco. Distance is relative. You could stay on property and still be 10 miles from a Park. Your location is more than OK.

Thanks....and yes it takes a while to get to some parks from certain Disney resorts. :thumbsup2 This is a bonus trip for us. We have AP's for our trip in two weeks....and when I stumbled upon this...we jumped on it. Can't wait.

We stayed at WH last spring break...lovely place....but I could not find anything that was 79 a night for a 4 br. 3 1/2 bath. The private pool at WH was okay...very small. SO that was not important to us for this trip since this has a nice community pool and we will be going to the water parks. I loved WH and I did search a lot for places and I could not get anything close to this price.

You are correct, Sorry, I just saw you got a 4 bedroom for $79, at WH you could get a 3 bedroom condo for that price. So I guess you really did get a great deal.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter