Just booked again...September 26, 2004

dharma517

Mouseketeer
This is actually going to be our first cruise...but the second one we booked. First cruise booked is the 4 night Wonder on September 25th, 2005. But the first one we are actually going on is the 4 night Wonder September 26th!!! Got a great price of $818.73 for two people inside stateroom GTY!!! This includes the taxes and port fees! It does not include insurance or transfers cause I want to see how we can do on our own finding that...any suggestions...for just 2 people? Should I get disney transfers? WOOHOO!
Jenn

WOW GREAT RATE! Who did you book through? I may have to jump on that one!

I booked thru cruisevaluecenter.com Hope I am allowed to post that! Good luck and let me know what and if you book!
Jennprincess:

Hey dharma
allseas is showing $764 for that sailing for cat 11. HMMMM Man that is a good deal

I just shot them an email to make sure that included taxes etc...since that is a bit of a savings over the CVC...I guess I can just cancel with CVC????? Oh my!
Jennprincess:

I am SERIOUSLY considering this. The only problem being I do not know how I feel about sailing so close to our 7 day. ( 11/27/04) Let me know what they say.

Dharma517, my wife and I will be on the Sept 26th 4 night cruise celebrating our 14th anniversary. We booked through allseasonstravel.com in a cat 10 and got a rate of $864.00 and that included everything, port charges and taxes. Did not include insurance or any gound transfers. They are an excellent TA. You may want to cancell and rebook with them and save a couple dollars, the savings you can spend on board:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!