Just booked a 4bd house in Reunion for the fall! And a recommendation for a 3bd

chocolatemint

researcher extraordinaire
It's been a fantastic experience communicating with the various owners/managers in Reunion! They've all been great, with the exception of one management company that seemed pretty clueless about club membership/waterpark access. We just booked a 4bd/4ba in the Homestead area, a block from the Gathering pool and a 10 min walk from the Grande & Seven Eagles pool.

If anyone is looking for a 3bd with a private pool, I can recommend one in particular that has waterpark access and is located in Patriots Landing. It was gorgeous and the management contact was fantastic, but we had to go with an additional bedroom. http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p379616vb

For some background, we had previously booked in Sunset Lakes but had to change plans due to major changes at work. The owner didn't have availability for our new dates (or at least says he doesn't... the calendar still shows as open, strangely...) so that sent me back to research. Last time around, I had eliminated Reunion as too far, but a different vacation we've taken since then assured me that the lovely resort with its pools, restaurants, waterpark & kids club is definitely worth the extra couple miles. We are staying for 2 weeks and will probably visit the parks 7-8 days.

Hoping it's as nice as I've heard, and praying for great weather!

Reunion is an awesome resort, especially if you have waterpark access. It's really not that far. There's an exit from the resort onto Old Lake Wilson Rd. From there you drive about 4 miles and hit 192.

Thanks staceyeileen, that's encouraging! Our goal is to not come home more exhausted than we left, so I'm thinking that this is the best way to achieve that!

I have had some problems also with property managers not updating their calendars. happened 3 times so far! the 3 bedroom you recommended looks great but we need at least 4 probably 5, and we would like a larger pool area. also had a few problems with vrbo when you get the instant quote, then you email the owner and its 200 - 300 more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter