Just back - thanks for the help!

KLSinATL

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this really, but just wanted to say thanks to this community for the help in planning our trip. We went kind of at the last minute and still had a great time thanks to lots of the tips on this board.

We really had a magical time! We even got to dine at Akershus WITHOUT a reservation. Woohoo! We walked up at 5:30 (on a weekday, though) and had no problem being seated right away.

Also - just a tip that I hadn't read before. If you have a child who wants to meet Belle, the storytime at MK is great! Sit on the right hand side of the little theater and stay put after the show. Right after the story Belle leaves, but she comes back and greets a few people before she has to go. The line starts at the right if you're facing the stage. They rope off the back of the venue to keep additional people from entering and the line goes really quickly!

Glad to hear you had a great trip! Thanks for the info about Belle; we'll be going with our girls in 2011 and they'll love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter