Just back POFQ and WL...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pattyT, May 2, 2005.

1. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

any questions???

I haven't finished unpacking yet either!
    I will get working on that trip report tonight - but shout if you have any questions! :)

POFQ :) Building 3 first floor
    WL :love: (of course) room 5020 (woodsview)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lou-Ann

Lou-Ann DIS Veteran

I am interested in your choice of resorts. We have stayed for many years WL and this time have booked POFQ. I would be very interested in how you would compare your experiences at both. We love the Lodge but the rate we were able to get this time for POFQ was just about 1/2 and I decided to give it a try. We are just two folks.no kids with us.....Please tell me I made the right choice......

4. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Hi: Can you remember if the magnolia trees were in bloom yet along the sassagoula river, between french quarter and mansions of riverside?

Deb.

5. tigerlilly

tigerlilly Mouseketeer

I too cannot wait to hear your comparison of the two. We have only stayed at the former DXL and loved it but we are planning on WL this December.

6. Trixiezzz

Trixiezzz Budgeting my way to Disney!

What was your average wait time for the buses?

Was the food court crowded?

How crowded was the pool?

THANKS!

7. Tinkaroo

Tinkaroo DIS Veteran

I, too, would love to hear your comparison! I'm booked at POFQ for my late Nov./early Dec. trip, but am toying with upgrading to WL if AP rates come out and there is availablity. Never stayed at either! TIA!

8. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue I solemnly swear that I am up to no good<br><font

Can't wait for the trip report! We are staying at POFQ in December and are thinking of staying at WL next summer.