Just back - my review of TS Restaurants we ate at:

lisaross

DIS Veteran
We were in Disney from 8/26 - 9/1

LeCellier ( our 1st time eating here - had lunch - the Steak was AMAZING - never have i had a steak so so tender!

Yak & Yeti - (1st time) GREAT - had lunch here - had the shrimp n steak - forgot what my husband had but it was his Best meal at Disney and my meal was excellent - we also had lunch here!

Chef de France - (1st time) Dinner - got to see Remy which was fun! I had the Macaroni and Cheese - Great

50's PrimeTime - (1st time) Dinner - had the meatloaf - Great - our waitress played a bit, but i really wish she was more into it...

Garden Grill - (ate here 3 years ago) Dinner - Good - good character interaction!

Crystal Palace (ate here 3 years ago) Dinner - Good - again more about the characters..

Chef Mickey (again ate here b4) Dinner - OK - Fun..

All the restaurants took us on time - some even early when we arrrived!

lisa

Thanks for posting and we are trying Yak and Yeti, LeCellier and Garden Grill for the first time and glad to see a positive post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter