Just Back Hotel Royal Plaza

kcarp

LSU Tigers
Just back from a great vacation, this hotel was perfect for us. We checked in on June 9 and stayed for 5 nights. I was impressed with our King Suite with whirlpool tub that two can fit in, with a separate shower. The room was nice an spacious, with a living room area, wet bar, stocked fridge, safe. My girlfriend and me had plenty of room. We were on the 12th floor facing DTD; we could see PI & IllumiNations fireworks from our balcony. The balcony was standing room only, but still a nice view. This hotel was nice and clean, the pool was like a L shape, plus a nice whirlpool, no kiddy pool, they also have a pool bar lots of sunbathing chairs, plenty of towels, nice fitness center, also I was impressed with the Disney store there. The CM working in this store was very helpful with information. They have a nice lounge with 4 pool tables, dartboards, video games, and jukebox.

I think it was really setup nice. I’m not saying this is the best hotel I have stayed at, but for $99 for a King Suite, I think I got a good deal. I don’t recommend this hotel for small children; I think it’s set up more for couples. The bus system worked fine, it was always on time, never had a problem with it. The walk to DTD about 10 Min and I am in good walking shape, but still not a bad walk for most people. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something negative about this trip. Would I stay there again? Perhaps, but I would probably want to try somewhere different. In conclusion, I have heard mixed reviews about this place. I stayed in a tower suites so can’t comment on any other rooms.I would like to thank all of you on helping me plan my perfect vacation.

Good day

Sounds like you had a great room! It was nice to hear something good about Hotel Royal Plaza.

Hi hercamore,

No, I didn't eat in the restaurants. I always had plans to eat elsewhere.

Happy to hear that this hotel is nice and clean. We will be staying there July 7-18. It had a good review from Mary on Mousesavers, too.

Can't wait!!!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I started with the $79.00 Standard Room Mousesavers rate, this was in January I booked this rate, and then I started calling the hotel checking out the different rooms seeing what I could upgrade to. I arrived at HRP around 10:00am in the morning and started checking out the different rooms. They let me look at 3 different rooms, so I could check out the view I wanted. I think doing the extra work help me get a nice room, with a view. Just something to think about if your staying there.

Good day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter