Just Back From Wonder-32 Family Members On Board And Loved It!

short stop

Earning My Ears
cruised on3/5 on Wonder, 32 family members onboard.
15 were children ages 3 to 15. We all had a great time and
the kids were well taken care of.

Can any one pleae tell me how to get a Shutter relase form so we can make copies of photo's.

Did anyone go to MATCH YOUR MATE? contest onboard?
We did and were up on stage.
e-mail me
Short Stop

:) glad you had a great time. Please tell us more of your trip. This will be my first cruise ever and enjoy reading everyones take on them.

Denise

That would have been SO much fun to travel with 32 family members! I bet you got some great pictures!

I have a question, did you notice what the onboard booking discounts were for the 3 and 4 night cruises. In the past they offered $100 onboard credit, but recently someone said they also go 10% off (but last year they only offered this for the 7 night cruises).

Do you remember if there was 10% off the Wonder sailings?

Thanks!
DJ

I read that you cruised with 32 family members. My family of 25 and I are cruising on the Wonder April 23-27, 2006. This is our family reunion.

Can you tell me if there is anything onboard to celebrate our family reunion? (i.e., special recognition from Disney, extra perks, etc.) If so, how do I go about notifying Disney? Do we need to tell Disney pre-boarding?

westjones said:
That would have been SO much fun to travel with 32 family members! I bet you got some great pictures!

I have a question, did you notice what the onboard booking discounts were for the 3 and 4 night cruises. In the past they offered $100 onboard credit, but recently someone said they also go 10% off (but last year they only offered this for the 7 night cruises).

Thanks!
DJ

I read that you cruised with 32 family members. My family of 25 and I are cruising on the Wonder April 23-27, 2006. This is our family reunion.

Can you tell me if there is anything onboard to celebrate our family reunion? (i.e., special recognition from Disney, extra perks, etc.) If so, how do I go about notifying Disney? Do we need to tell Disney pre-boarding?

short stop said:
cruised on3/5 on Wonder, 32 family members onboard.
15 were children ages 3 to 15. We all had a great time and
the kids were well taken care of.

Can any one pleae tell me how to get a Shutter relase form so we can make copies of photo's.

Did anyone go to MATCH YOUR MATE? contest onboard?
We did and were up on stage.
e-mail me
Short Stop

I am so sorry but I replied to the wrong post. Please forgive me.

I'm new to this board and have trouble getting around or knowing what I'm doing. My cruise will be here and gone before I learn this board. Oh well, I've found it very informative and interesting.

Happy Cruising!

westjones said:

Thanks!
DJ

My group won't be as big, but can you tell us anything you would or wouldnt do again as a group while on board.

I will be happy to share my experience with you after I return from the cruise. I do not plan on using the Internet while on the cruise as I plan to focus on spending precious time with my children and grandchildren. Besides, when I get on the Internet, I'm on for hours, not just minutes.

When are you going on your cruise?

Bigboy said:
My group won't be as big, but can you tell us anything you would or wouldnt do again as a group while on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter