Just back from WL - any ?'s

c.w.e.m.

Mouseketeer
My family and I just arrived home after a wonderful stay at the Wilderness Lodge! We were upgraged to a courtyard view from a standard view! I guess that it was a little pixie dust! We were in room 6055. It was very nice overlooking the outside courtyard just beyond the lobby. You could see the pool and a little of the lagoon for the balcony.

The service was great during our stay. Check in went smoothly. We only had a slight problem at the concierge desk when we went to upgrade our tickets. The CM was new and had a lot of trouble. She had to go and get the front desk manager to help her. This just ate up a few extra minutes of park time!

We did have towel animals left on two days. They were so cute! Mousekeeping was great!

The boats did not seem to be as quick as what I had remembered. Mostly a ten to fifteen minute wait. We only used the boats for the Contemporary, Fort Wilderness, and MK. We used our rental car to get to the other parks and resorts that we visited.

While during our stay were able to visit the Contemporary, Port Orleans - Riverside, Yacht Club, Beach Club, and the Boardwalk. All very nice and up to my Disney standards, but I think that I will continue to call the WL my home!

Any questions?

So glad you had a great time at WL! Just 13 more days and then We'll be there too!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I love WL, too, so much so that I almost hate to stay anywhere else now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter