Just back from Vero Beach

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say how much we loved our stay at Vero. It is such a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed the pool and the beach so very much. The campfire with smores was a big hit with our family as well!
My husband had the best surf lesson of his life with a local guy named Shane--- he really learned a lot and the price was amazing. If anyone is interested I could pm the info.
I can honestly say I get it now!!Why everyone loves this resort. Thanks to the Vero threads and the advice out there.
We cannot wait to return!!!
Kristin

Headed to Vero later this summer for my birthday celebration. would love if you could post the activities schedule so i can get an idea of what all there is to do.

thx

Never thought we would stay at Vero but we needed a place to stay before our cruise. Stayed 3 nights and fell in love with the resort and staff!! Planning a week stay and cruise next year instead of the parks.

Headed to Vero later this summer for my birthday celebration. would love if you could post the activities schedule so i can get an idea of what all there is to do.

thx

Still unpacking lol! But I will put it up as I find it... there were a lot of activities. Some that had a fee, but plenty of free activities as well.
I will keep you posted!

I'm glad to hear the positive comments since we're off to VB tomorrow! Our first DVC trip.

last year we did one night just to see if we would like it and OMG we loved it so much too:)
we'll be up in Sept for my 40th b-day for a 3 nights and 4 days, I would love to know what do they have going on on Friday and Saturday nights, also do they have a character breakfast?

yes they do on Saturday's at shutters. We are going to it next week during our stay.

We have never stayed at VB. Is there a lot to do there, other than the beach itself. We keep going back and forth if we are willing to give up a vacation time at BWV and go to VB instead.:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!