Just back from Vero Beach

Discussion in 'DVC Trip Reports' started by krishouse, May 30, 2012.

1. krishouse

krishouse Mouseketeer

Just wanted to say how much we loved our stay at Vero. It is such a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed the pool and the beach so very much. The campfire with smores was a big hit with our family as well!
    My husband had the best surf lesson of his life with a local guy named Shane--- he really learned a lot and the price was amazing. If anyone is interested I could pm the info.
    I can honestly say I get it now!!Why everyone loves this resort. Thanks to the Vero threads and the advice out there.
    We cannot wait to return!!!
    Kristin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinks "SS"

Tinks "SS" DIS Veteran

So glad you had a great time. We haven't been there yet but it is on my list to visit.

4. DizMagic

DizMagic Mouseketeer

Headed to Vero later this summer for my birthday celebration. would love if you could post the activities schedule so i can get an idea of what all there is to do.

thx

5. mmmagic7754

mmmagic7754 Mouseketeer

Never thought we would stay at Vero but we needed a place to stay before our cruise. Stayed 3 nights and fell in love with the resort and staff!! Planning a week stay and cruise next year instead of the parks.

6. krishouse

krishouse Mouseketeer

Still unpacking lol! But I will put it up as I find it... there were a lot of activities. Some that had a fee, but plenty of free activities as well.
    I will keep you posted!

7. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

I'm glad to hear the positive comments since we're off to VB tomorrow! Our first DVC trip.

8. dawne98

dawne98 DIS Veteran

last year we did one night just to see if we would like it and OMG we loved it so much too:)
    we'll be up in Sept for my 40th b-day for a 3 nights and 4 days, I would love to know what do they have going on on Friday and Saturday nights, also do they have a character breakfast?

9. NEMO93

NEMO93 Earning My Ears

yes they do on Saturday's at shutters. We are going to it next week during our stay.

10. gleddo

gleddo Earning My Ears

There is also a character dinner on Monday nights.

11. dawne98

dawne98 DIS Veteran

Do you do a ADR for it and if so when can you make one?

12. dawne98

dawne98 DIS Veteran

we go on a home Monday:(

13. NEMO93

NEMO93 Earning My Ears

You can make the APR now. We made ours a couple of weeks ago.

14. MARDUN

MARDUN Earning My Ears

We have never stayed at VB. Is there a lot to do there, other than the beach itself. We keep going back and forth if we are willing to give up a vacation time at BWV and go to VB instead.:cool1::cool1: