• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back From Ssr

goofylarry46

Mouseketeer
Got back Sunday night, from SSR, went to ride EE. It was really a great ride best ride in WDW. SSR was great we stayed in the Paddock section room 6107 had a view of the lake. the cm were great we checked in at 630 am our room we ready which was very nice. The bus service was great never waited more than 10 minutes for a bus from SSR or the parks. Crowds were light if you have any questions just ask. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Hi!
Glad to hear you had such a great time. I was wondering about EE...I know about the preview weekends, but one post made me wonder if extra practice days might be added. I just ask because my 7-year-old would really like to go on it, but I've been telling him that it doesn't open until April. Did you hear anything about the ride being open, say, next week? :)
Thanks!
Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter