Just Back from SSR - Loved it and Donald's Back From "Vacation"

kfields1

Mouseketeer
We stayed at SSR 2/19 - 2/25. We loved it. The rooms are smaller than OKW but still have more than enough room for our family of 4. Congress Park was the only area open but they did remove the fencing and were doing a little last minute landscaping on the Springs buildings directly across from the main pool area. The quiet pool and playground were lovely as well. And, DONALD WAS BACK!!!! The lifeguards had a great time with my boys by giving them updates on where Donald was last seen. He appeared about 4 days into the trip.

Yeah Donalds back!!! :cool1: :cool1: Im sure he has some stories to tell! LOL

Sounds like you really enjoyed it. Did you stay in a studio?

Did you walk to DTD? Is the landscaping at the Springs just as pretty?

Thanks for checking in!

I guess TJKraz is officially OFF the hook for the Donald theft!! :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed your trip!

We had a one bedroom - 1830. We had a view of up the hill towards the main area. My husband walked the path to DD and said it took about 15 minutes and came out at Fulton's.

Glad you had a nice time! We're planning to stay at SSR in December (we're in the midst of buying there...) :)

So, I'm new to this...what's the story with Donald??

I was just at SSR this week also. Saw Donald. This was our first trip to the SSR (pool hoping from OKW). I was disappointed to see that Donald didn't catch the water in his little jug. From all the pictures I have seen, it looks as if the water is supposed to stream into the jug--guess not. Either way, it was a great pool.

I was disappointed to see that Donald didn't catch the water in his little jug.

Hint: You might have noticed that things don't always go Donald's way... ;)

(No, the water isn't supposed to flow into the jug. He's trying, but as usual coming up just a bit short.)

That's great to hear...my niece will enjoy him. We let her pick which resort she wanted to stay at and lucky for us she picked our fav SSR. We'll be home in 55 days, but who counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!