Just Back From Disney Wonder (April 23-27, 2006)

pepsiontherocks

Mouseketeer
I just returned from my four-night cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Wonder. The cruise was 'wonderful' but I was a little let down on a few things. If you would like to read what I wrote about my experience on my cruise, PM me and I'll email you my 15 pages of notes.

:wave2: Hi there! Did I make it into your notes as the crazy picture taking lady??!! :teeth:
I'd love to read your notes...just pm them to me!

Can you give us a brief summary instead of reading 15 pages?

I am all about information, but could you highlight and summarize your experience? Thanks!

ANGI

I would like to read whatever you have written!! :)

Thanks for sending that to me.

What you wrote is pretty easy to read and really doesn't have anything negative in it. It was what you experienced. From my perception, it sounded as if you had a great time sans some food and beverage issues.

Thanks for sharing

Ker-Bear said:
Thanks for sending that to me.

What you wrote is pretty easy to read and really doesn't have anything negative in it. It was what you experienced. From my perception, it sounded as if you had a great time sans some food and beverage issues.

Thanks for sharing

My only disappointment about my cruise was our Dinner Servers. I had read online that the second night, your servers know your name and what you like to drink for dinner (and have the drink on the table when you get there for dinner). Well, our servers did not know any of our names even on the last night of the cruise, they never had our drinks to us until more than 10 minutes after sitting down for dinner, and the other servers were very "entertaining" whereas our were not at all - other servers did magic tricks or other entertaining things. Guess maybe we had new servers - it didn't really matter that much to me because I weigh 100 pounds soaking wet so food (dinner) is not a highlight for me. My other other disappointment was the Banana Boat on Castaway Cay. I had read online where it was so exciting and 'hard to keep from falling off the boat". Well, I barely held on with one hand and carried on conversations with the people around me. I did not find that ride to be exciting at all. Still it didn't spoil my cruise because I did so many other things that I had fun at.

Those are the only two negative things I can think of. Everything else as so positive, fun and wonderful. Oh yea, one more thing - my 340 lb. son-in-law could not take a shower in his stateroom because he could not fit in the showrer/tub. No biggie - he just took showers at the spa and pool showers.

Have a great time. I'm ready to go again. But I heard the other cruiselines have just as fun cruises and are much cheaper. I might try one of them next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!