Just back from CSR. If youre booked here...you're gonna love it!!

My2QTs

DIS Veteran
I was so hesitant to stay here because I felt it wouldnt be "disney enough." We have stayed at all the resorts and POFQ was our fav...until last week. CSR was great!! I dont think I would stay at any other mod after our stay here. The pepper market bfast buffet was fabulous, the pool was amazing, and the beds were the best!! Transportation via the buses was the best we have ever experinced in our fifteen trips to Disney, including our deluxe stays. We waited one time for more than five minutes and that was to DAK. Otherwise, our bus pulled up minutes within our arrival at the bus stop, coming and going both ways from every single park. Even DTD, which is amazing to me because the buses there are always slow. The beds truly are sooo comfortable. The room itself is nothing spectacular, but neither are the rooms anywhere else if you ask me. EVen wildnerness lodge rooms were nothing special to me. Walking around the resort at night is just unbelievable. its absolutely beautiful. And for those who say its too big, it really isn't. not at all. I really wanted casitas, but got cabanas. we enjoyed it there, though I def think castitas is the place to be if you can get it. The pool setup is great. everything is right there with the bar, snacks, refillable mug station, games, slide, ping pong table. play ground, sandbox, arcade..everything is right there together and its soooo inviting and relaxing. The absolute only complaint I had about our entire stay is that the ppl who drive around the resort in the golfcart trailer things drive wayyyyy too fast on the sidewalks, to the point where I felt a bit unsafe at times when they were whizzing around. I didn't like that at all. But other than that its great. There's hammocks all around the lake under palm tress...soooo theraputic!! So I am very glad we decided to take a chance on this resort. We will be back, no doubt. Its a great place to stay!!

Thank you so much for the review! You have just made me more excited for our upcoming trip in February, we are booked at CSR in Business Class Club Level. Which Cabana building were you in? I believe we will be in Cabana 9B as it is the business class building....

I am so happy to read your review.

I am a POR diehard and one year ended up being in the middle of Pop Warner. We were told we had already been moved to CSR and I flat out refused to go.

The CSR thread is almost as well maintained as the POR thread - forgive me, Andre. The pictures are wonderful and as usual, I bet it is even better in person. My next solo trip in 2015, to celebrate 10 years to retirement, is going to be at CSR for sure. But I will still visit POR.

We stayed at CSR at the end of August and loved it. we stayed in cabana 8a. what a great location! its right across the pool, not far from the main building and just steps away from the bus stop. its great! Main pool was great. loved the snack bar. ping pong was fun.

buses were the best I've ever seen at any other resort. we didn't wait more than 5 min for any bus to and from the parks. loved it!

I also didn't think that the resort was too big. it was fine. resort was so beautiful. loved the hammocks. we would stay here again.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Thanks for the trip review. Glad you enjoyed your trip! CSR sounds nice - would like to try it sometime! :)

Thanks! You've really piqued my interest. We're on the fence for next year - POR, WL and now perhaps CSR :)

Thank you so much for your review! My DH and I will be there soon! I was a little worried because the last trip we stayed at POFQ and really enjoyed it.

CSR had been our "home" for nine out of ten trips until we started staying DVC two trips ago.

I decided in June to surprise my hubby with a 60th birthday trip to Disney for the holidays (he's always wanted to see the Christmas decorations, Osborne Lights, etc.), so our oldest son and I are taking him and our best friends (who we met on the DIS) are going to be there for part of our trip--so a double surprise.

I couldn't get a DVC at such a late date, so I booked our beloved "home" and your review has me so excited for our stay at CSR again in just 23 days.

glad i have made you all excited. i almost changed my resort so many times. even a week before we left I had animal kingdom lodge on my mind. and im sooo glad we didndt spend the extra money. Im sure AKL is great, but this was a great experience and cheaper too!! make sure you walk around at night...its spectacular! it really is. For those who asked, we were in cabanas 8B. 8A is nice too. sits right in front of the quiet pool. we were also steps away from the laundry which was very convenient as our stay was ten days and we def needed to do laundry once or twice. I think ranchos is nice too but that would def be my last choice. enjoy everyone. Im jealous!! CSR is fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter