Just back from CBR-questions?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JennyDrake, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JennyDrake

JennyDrake Darkwing Duck's Biggest Fan

Hubby and I just returned from an 8 day 7 night stay at CBR. We arrived Jan. 4 and left 1/11. We used ME from the airport. I have stayed here 4 or 5 times before, but it was my first time paying for a preferred room and given our game plan of getting lots of rest, it was a wise move. It was so nice to be close to the food court! We were in Martinique, Building #25. Mousekeeping was good, but nothing over the top such as towel animals (and I did tip every day.)
    Any questions?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Atchley

Atchley "Bedsheets? Who invited that kid?"

Glad you had a great trip.
    Were the panels that they have blocking off construction a bother? Were they still from the bridges on or do they just now have them blocking the pool area?
    Can't wait to go in July.

4. tinawv

tinawv Dis Veteran

What was the condition of the room? We stayed there in 2003, and even though the room was nice, it was starting to show some wear and tear. I was wondering if some of the rooms have been updated since then. Thanks in advance. :)

5. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Atchley, if you look at the first post of the CBR FAQ thread you can see photos of the pool construction. Link is in signature below.

6. tinabheart

tinabheart DIS Veteran

Jenny - glad you had a great time. I've stayed in Martinque #25 on both of my previous trips - to me, that is the 'perfect location' in the resort!!