Just back from Carnival trip: re toddlers

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
Hi all. We took a family Disney cruise in September, and I just got back from a all-female trip (there were 28 of us from 17 to 77) on Carnival's Inspiration.

My friend and I went back to check out the 2-5 age club since we both have 2-year-olds and are interested in this program. We were able to observe the area through the windows. On the Inspiration, the room is fairly small, but probably bigger than Flounder's nursery. The outside deck adjacent to the kids clubs is all netted in (so no one can fall off the ship!) and they have those plastic playhouses and small slides outside.

We immediately noticed the kids were having a blast! They were playing some sort of red light, green light game, and the kids were estatic. The camp counselors were definitely into it.

I definitely noticed the quality differences in the boat ...what is up with Carnival's decorating scheme? But for $320, I had a terrific 4-night cruise with great service, and better food than I had on Disney. We also had excellent service from the dining room staff and our room steward on Carnival The .

We didn't find any drunken behaviour on the boat, but the "hairy chest" contest is certainly low rent and not what you'd find on Disney. The song and dance shows were pretty good, though.

After nine cruises, each cruise line has its plusses and minuses, I find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter