Just back from Beach Club....new mug observation

:Pinkbounc uh..uooh...pick me... pick me.. :Pinkbounc

I have an idea!! :idea: Why doesn't Disney make a mug that is good for that current year... say bold numbers across it 2006. Then, they could put different designs on them to pick from. That way if someone has a split stay they could use it..and guests have options...

Personally, I love the mugs with the characters on them, but we are staying at Pop and I think those are REALLY ugly :rolleyes1 (just my personal opinion)

What do you guys think about this?? :confused3

daisyduck123 said:
We have a mug that says "SUMMER 1999". It's got Mickey on a bicycle, Pluto on rollerblades, & Donald on a skateboard. (No characters on Heelys though :rotfl: ).

That's what ours look like, with a purple lid and handle. Can I take that to mean Disney is encouraging bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards on property? :rolleyes1

They must have ran out of the Y&BC mugs. We were there last week and on Thursday or Friday, they had the regular BC mugs back in stock. And yes, the Summer 2006 mugs were the same ones you could buy at MGM for under $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter