• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from AKV

kcmyluv

Mouseketeer
Just home from AKV and i just loved the resort. How beautiful! Loved the rooms and the savannah was so neat. I got up one morning and looked out the door and counted 18 animals! And I didn't think our view was all that great. My mom had a little bit better view, she could see Arusha rock from her room. The pool was awesome. My DS's loved it. Great that they had life jackets to use and they loved the slide. Better for littlier kids than the Vero Beach slide (we were there first). Went to the P& PP loved it! FABULOUS!
Loved Vero also, second trip there, boys loved the pool, not to much the beach but loved making sand castles. Also had fun at the unbirthday party. They did a treasure hunt and my DS found the treasure chest. It was cute, I don't think anyone knew what one looked like, but since my DS's just had a Pirate b-day party they knew!

Glad to hear you enjoyed AKV! We've stayed there twice so far (Dec 2007 and Mar 2007) and it's become my wife's favorite resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter