Just Back From A 1 Nt Upgraded Stay

undertheradar

DIS Veteran
Took the family to DL on wednesday night using the AP discount rate for a standard room at the DLH. Was very surprised to open the door to a Regal Suite in the Marina Tower. Needless to say, my family was thrilled to have a view of the Neverland Pool and the grounds. This made for a great 1 night getaway. :cool1:

Cool! I was just wondering today if anyone was ever upgraded to a suite, thinking how nice that would be for us since we will have 5 adults/teens in one room for 5 nights. I am fully expecting to get just what I paid for, a standard room, but an upgrade sure would be nice.

I want to go to one of the hotels for my Anniversary next month and am so hoping this will happen! I really want to do the GC but it is booked up except for concierge level and was quoted $473 with my AP discount, (?) was there one really?
So I may just go ahead and book one of the other two...but I really want to do GC:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter