Just back from 7 nights at WL, counting my bruises!

L

lab001

Hi,

We're just back from 7 fabulous nights at the WL. It was amazing! But, those darned bed posts! We all smashed our toes, ankles and shins at least once on the trip. I actually think I broke a toe!

We found the room to be very bright, I had actually brought bright light bulbs to replace the resort's low watage bulbs with, but found that I didn't need to. The rooms seemed to be very bright. (We did not have bunk beds).

Any questions regarding the lodge??? I would be happy to reply.

Now, where to stay next time......

Hi. Glad you enjoyed your stay at WL; I would love to try there. Did you swim and if so, how warm was the water? Thanks!

Wow I thought I was the only one that smashed my toes at WL on those bed posts...LOL

Yes, we were able to swim. We had several days that were in the 70's. Even the cold days, however, I managed to get into the pool as it was heated to about 80. We even went once at about 10pm and then again at about 5:30am one morning. It was cold initially, but then when you got to swimming around it was nice. For kids, however, we had to wait until it was in the mid 70's. But everyday, rain or shine, there were people in the pool.

We were there in June '00. There were plenty of washers & dryers when I went down one night....if memory serves correct about 10 of each.

I think that there are only 5 washers, but there could be as many as 10 dryers there. The problem was 1 washer and 3 dryers weren't working when I was there, and we had a line, but that was 4:00 in the aftrenoon, so that doesn't surprise me. SOmetimes it pays to be a laundry room groupie... one lady knew which machines weren't working and which dryers worked the best so you didn't jave to pay so much to dry your clothes:D !!
oh and by the way........ as MJ would sing "You are not alone" and we have the bruise from those bed posts to prove it! Doesn't matter though- we still abdsolutely LOVED this resort. I would go back there in a minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter