Just back from 7-night Eastern on the Fantasy (Concierge)! Ask me whatevs.

I think that's the team that is on the Fantasy right now. Amanda replaced Julia last Saturday, and Kemisha left on vacation yesterday. I couldn't remember who was going to replace her, but it may have been Tracy.
Well if it is, it better stay that way until Oct. 31. :yay:

Well if it is, it better stay that way until Oct. 31. :yay:

Their contracts are on 4 months, off 2 months. Since they just came on, that would mean they'd go off at the end of July and come back on at the end of September. :)

Their contracts are on 4 months, off 2 months. Since they just came on, that would mean they'd go off at the end of July and come back on at the end of September. :)
Thanks my DD will be sooo excited to even have one of them onboard. She still talks about how awesome Amanda is.

If you mean things like mixology seminars, yes. You can book them through Shoreside Concierge or through the Concierge Hosts once onboard.
you cannot book mixology classes before boarding. i already emailed shoreside and they told me they will not have a schedule prior to boarding

you cannot book mixology classes before boarding. i already emailed shoreside and they told me they will not have a schedule prior to boarding

Interesting. We booked one pre-cruise, but maybe that's because it was with a group.

I think that's the team that is on the Fantasy right now. Amanda replaced Julia last Saturday, and Kemisha left on vacation yesterday. I couldn't remember who was going to replace her, but it may have been Tracy.
We just got off the Fantasy this past week in Concierge. Amanda, Kemisha, and PJ were the team. I'm not sure if it was Kemisha's last week or not. I feel like she said she had been back for at least a couple weeks, but can't remember every detail. There were a LOT of folks that were on or back for the first time this past week.

I don't think I've ever heard of Cruise Director Darren, is he the full time one, I thought it was another guy...how was Darren and will he and Captain Thord be the ones for the May cruises on Fantasy? Not sure we've ever said with either of these, will be cool to have new experiences :)

I am just off the Fantasy yesterday too. Darren came from the Dream, where he was last summer when we sailed. We talked to him and he said he moved to Fantasy recently (I can't remember when) and that he will be on for 2-years (there must be some special contract arrangments, but he didn't get into that with me).

He was a great CD, but I don't have much to compare to. Very personable and always smiling and approachable.

We just got off the Fantasy this past week in Concierge. Amanda, Kemisha, and PJ were the team. I'm not sure if it was Kemisha's last week or not. I feel like she said she had been back for at least a couple weeks, but can't remember every detail. There were a LOT of folks that were on or back for the first time this past week.

Kemisha is definitely on vacation as of Saturday. She is getting ready for her wedding.

Just back from a fantastic 7-night voyage on the Fantasy...Eastern Caribbean itinerary C (St Maarten, San Juan, Castaway Cay).

Captain was Cpt. Thord Haugen (Commodore Tom had just left for the Magic :( ).

Cruise Director was Darren.

Concierge Hosts were Julia, Kemisha, and PJ. Julia left for her vacation at the end of our cruise, with Amanda replacing her. Kemisha is leaving on vacation next Saturday; not sure who will be replacing her.

Weather was perfect (mid to upper 70s for the most part) and seas were good.

Happy to answer any questions.
Do you have any pictures of the cabin (did I miss them)? We are highly considering one for our May cruise. We are having a come to jesus discussion this weekend re how much we need for other trips already booked and planned this year.

Do you have any pictures of the cabin (did I miss them)? We are highly considering one for our May cruise. We are having a come to jesus discussion this weekend re how much we need for other trips already booked and planned this year.

Here are some pics we took of 12506 a couple years ago. We didn't take any of 12006 this most recent cruise because it's literally the mirror image of 12506.

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

Can the wall between the bedroom and sitting room be closed - does it have a door across? Thanks for answering all my questions.

Can the wall between the bedroom and sitting room be closed - does it have a door across? Thanks for answering all my questions.

Yes, take a look at the floor plan I marked up below. The bedroom has 3 pocket doors (labeled with X's) so that it can be completely enclosed. There is also a curtain that can be closed where I drew a thick red line that separates the area with the Murphy bed (a) from the area with the sofa bed (b). So the room can be divided into 3 distinct sleeping areas.

Concierge-1-Bedroom-Suite.jpg

Yes, take a look at the floor plan I marked up below. The bedroom has 3 pocket doors (labeled with X's) so that it can be completely enclosed. There is also a curtain that can be closed where I drew a thick red line that separates the area with the Murphy bed (a) from the area with the sofa bed (b). So the room can be divided into 3 distinct sleeping areas.

Concierge-1-Bedroom-Suite.jpg
Perfect thanks! You rock! (I needed to make sure I could shove my son somewhere outside our 'room' and it would be separate sleeping spaces.

Perfect thanks! You rock! (I needed to make sure I could shove my son somewhere outside our 'room' and it would be separate sleeping spaces.

You're welcome. Just let your Room Host or one of the Concierge Hosts know if you want the sofa bed or the Murphy bed made up for your son. We've never used them, so I can't advise you if one is more comfortable than the other. Maybe others can chime in on that.

You're welcome. Just let your Room Host or one of the Concierge Hosts know if you want the sofa bed or the Murphy bed made up for your son. We've never used them, so I can't advise you if one is more comfortable than the other. Maybe others can chime in on that.
I was wondering the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter