Just Back, DDP was a breeze!

Disney4Family

Earning My Ears
Ok all..

So, we came back last Saturday from 8 nights at the World. I read this board inside and out for months before we left. We did not have one bad meal or ANY Confusion at all. It was Me, DH, DS (4), DS (1), and my mom. This is the biggest observation I made. Over the past couple of months alot of posts have been about the Jello issue. Neither of my children had to have the Jello at all. I think everyone is making a big fuss out of nothing. They could choose applesauce, grapes, carrot sticks, chocolate chip cookies and even fries. Sometimes there were other choices too. In fact, I think I only saw Jello on the menu 1 time. Here is where we ate:

5/4: CS @ All Star Sports
TS: Chef Mickeys
5/5: CS: ABC Commissery
TS: Mama Melrose
5/6: CS: Cosmic Rays
TS: Whispering Canyon
5/7: CS: Pinocchio Village
TS: Hoop Dee Doo
5/8: CS: The Lodge @ Blizzard Beach
Cs: Earl of Sandwich
5/9 TS: Sci Fi
CS: Pizzafari
5/10: CS: Caseys hot Dogs
TS: Coral Reef
5/11 CS: Yakitori House
TS: Le Cellier
5/12 TS: Ohana Character Bfst OOP

We used every credit and everything was outstanding! :banana:

If you have any ?? please let me know!

Michelle

Glad to hear everything went well. We were on the DDP last year, and I loved it. Not once did my DD6 (very picky eater) complain about her choices. I don't remember Jello ever being one of them. Can't wait to do DDP with DS3 next year. That will be the real test. :)

Is it possible for the kids to get a hamburger or chicken nuggets if they don't like the menu choices at a CS restaurant?

Glad to hear it. We are eating at a lot of the same places on our July trip. How was coral reef? What about whispering Canyon?

Ok all..
Over the past couple of months alot of posts have been about the Jello issue. Neither of my children had to have the Jello at all. I think everyone is making a big fuss out of nothing.
If you have any ?? please let me know!

Michelle
I think the Jell-O issue was a real issue a couple of months back. However, it does seem that Disney "heard" the complaints and adjusted their menus yet again to satisfy all. I am particularly happy with that change and am glad that you all had a great experience with the DDP. We look forward to using all of our credits next month! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a great dining adventure! :thumbsup2 Could you please tell us about your experience at Mama Melrose's? TIA! :upsidedow

To CindiL: our DS, 11, is a picky eater. We asked about letting him order off the kids' menu and there was no problem with it at all. Apparently that comes up a lot.

We too just got back and really liked the DDP! It was a little confusing at first but we caught on quickly. The CM's were all very helpful. We'll do it again, for sure!

glad to hear you had a good trip and good meals. We had dining plan before and it was pretty simple to use. Can't wait for Sept and free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter