Just applied for my Disney Visa - question about Free Dining?

ahiller12

Earning My Ears
So if my card doesn't arrive in time, will I still be able to take advantage of the early FD offer, if it is offered next week/early May? It's the whole reason I applied for it!

So if my card doesn't arrive in time, will I still be able to take advantage of the early FD offer, if it is offered next week/early May? It's the whole reason I applied for it!

You have to have the card #.

Hmm, I may have to call Chase and see if they'll give me the card number over the phone. Thanks for the reply!

Well, that stinks. :( We were refinancing our house and the mortgage company was so picky over every little thing that I didn't want to apply for the card and then have to send in additional information and have it take even longer. I applied about an hour after the closing, lol. Fingers crossed it will get here on time!

Well, that stinks. :( We were refinancing our house and the mortgage company was so picky over every little thing that I didn't want to apply for the card and then have to send in additional information and have it take even longer. I applied about an hour after the closing, lol. Fingers crossed it will get here on time!

I think I got my card in the mail in 7-10 days. And IF FD does drop on the 27th there is the 3 day advance booking window for DVisa card holders. if you didn't get the card in the mail until the 3rd day of the window you would still be able to book before the GP offer and this an awfully good advantage.

Sometimes if you call they can expedite sending the card; they're used to people needing the card quickly.

Well, I called Chase last night to inquire about expediting the card and the customer service rep told me I should expect it to arrive today or tomorrow! I guess I was worrying for nothing.

Tuesday, early evening, which is why I was really surprised when he said it should arrive tomorrow.

Ok, maybe there is hope mine will arrive on Monday... I got the ok from hubby to take the girls and then still take the cruise with him!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!