Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

Great start Ponzi, and thanks for all the insider information! Names, ages, hampsters (am I spelling that right, I'm neve sure???)!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jay

Hey Ponzi, thanks for the send off.
Read your new chapter, and,,,,

excellent!

And really wanted to comment on quite a few things,
but I can't right now.
Can't sit here, at the confuser.
Forgot the suitcase was on the bed last night when I turned in.
Grabbed it to throw in the corner.
Yes, you surmise correctly:

Threw my back out.

Figures. :furious:

I'll comment when I get back.

I think I had "Before the trip even starts" in the "When will Nebo injure himself" pool. So what do I win?

Seriously, I hope your back comes around and you guys have a safe, blast of a trip! Stay safe, have fun and take a Klonopin before the flight!!

Jay

At this point, as all you ladies know, the male attention span can be divided into two categories:

1. Sports. If there’s a playoff game of some sort on TV, a man can stay focused for upwards of 12 to 13… weeks.
2. For everything else, a man can stay focused for… I just noticed that my typing is getting faster. Cool.

What?

:rotfl::happytv: hilarious!!!
(I don't mess with multi-Quoting and fancy colored boxes!!!)
adn ponzie, thanks for thinking of me, but no work for me tonight! I've learned.. If you want to get out early, that's the night you get a late table, that stays and stays. tomorrow at this time we'll be listening to 3 dog night!!!

At this point, as all you ladies know, the male attention span can be divided into two categories:

1. Sports. If there’s a playoff game of some sort on TV, a man can stay focused for upwards of 12 to 13… weeks.
2. For everything else, a man can stay focused for… I just noticed that my typing is getting faster. Cool.

What?

(I don't mess with multi-Quoting and fancy colored boxes!!!)
adn ponzie, thanks for thinking of me, but no work for me tonight! I've learned.. If you want to get out early, that's the night you get a late table, that stays and stays. tomorrow at this time we'll be listening to 3 dog night!!!

Have a great trip Smidgy!! I'm so jealous!!

Safe travels!

Jay

Amen to that brother. It's been 5 years (6 by the time we go) since I was there last.

Fortunately for us it will be just a little over 2 years getting back. It will probably be 3-4 years after our trip in December til we get back again. Enjoy your trip. You'll have to do a TR so we can keep the party going. :goodvibes

I have to say that you, the Mrs. Thumper Man, Pkondz, and Jakeybake make reading these trip reports fun and easier to wait out the time but MAN I want to go NOW! popcorn::

Thanks. There's a whole cast of us though. Everyone adds a little something to make this fun. But I have to really say it's Ponzi & Nebo that make it as great as it is. :thumbsup2

Just finished reading the next chapter. Glad we finally know the complete cast. I'll do a break down later on tonight. Have yard work to do today. I want to comment on a few responses though.

I know I promised a breakdown, but after working in the yard all day, I'm wiped out. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

I have to say that you, the Mrs. Thumper Man, Pkondz, and Jakeybake make reading these trip reports fun and easier to wait out the time but MAN I want to go NOW! popcorn::

Thanks. There's a whole cast of us though. Everyone adds a little something to make this fun. But I have to really say it's Ponzi & Nebo that make it as great as it is. :thumbsup2

Aww. Now you've gone and made me blush. Seriously though, TMan's right about it being a big team effort. If it was just me and Nebo it would be pretty dull. Well at least my part would be.

excellent!

Thanks! Coming from the TR king that means alot! :goodvibes

but I can't right now.

Threw my back out. No! :headache:

Well I hope you get back before you go.:rolleyes1

Great start Ponzi, and thanks for all the insider information! Names, ages, hampsters (am I spelling that right, I'm neve sure???)!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jay

You're welcome. I figured that if I didn't provide names, ranks and cereal preferences I'd have a riot on my hands. :laughing:

I think I had "Before the trip even starts" in the "When will Nebo injure himself" pool. So what do I win?

Sorry, not my department. See the man with the bad back... oh wait, that could be me too... See the man on his way to Disney World.

Glad you liked it. Unfortunately, it's all too true!

adn ponzie, thanks for thinking of me, but no work for me tonight! I've learned.. If you want to get out early, that's the night you get a late table, that stays and stays.

I've been out of the food service industry for over 120 years now. But I remember putting all the food in the cooler, cleaning the oven, grill, etc., etc. and turning everything off... and that's when a server comes in with a last second order. :eek:

tomorrow at this time we'll be listening to 3 dog night!!!

:woohoo: Have fun!

I know I promised a breakdown, but after working in the yard all day, I'm wiped out. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

I hear ya. I worked all day then got home and did yard stuff too.

Don't ever feel like you have to do anything, here. This is supposed to be fun!

vahidrk.gif
Ok...My bad...I've been so swamped at work, I really didn't have much of a chance to get back into Nebo's report before it was closed, and in the mix must have missed the memo to PM you, although I do remember mentioning I would be on board in a post somewhere. ::yes::

I'll tuck my tail between my legs now.
shame.gif

We’re going to Hawaii!!

Well!

So I’m busily typing away at the keyboard with hopes high…

I know. I know most people use their fingers, sometimes more than one, to type. I prefer to do it with high hopes.

And low expectations.

You keep that up and this might happen
1.gif

J/K...You know the rest of us will be hanging on any and every word, waiting for that funny comment, or witty remark...

...So, I'm waiting...popcorn::

Now that I’m totally and hopelessly lost, let’s begin again.

Well!
Just_Cuz_06.gif

I started the TR with high hopes. “Maybe I’ll get a reader or two. That’d be great!” Then all these people show up and I’m blown away. :goodvibes So thanks everyone for joining in and I’ll try not to disappoint too much.
Did you really think we wouldn’t come? I think we all heard the whisper (…if you type it, they will come…)

We ended the last chapter with me asking a couple of questions. What’s my fave ride for you purist TR types. (6 points up for grabs) and a trip that shouldn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t happen but did.

First the dutiful answering of the question:
For those of you who missed it, HM is for sure my fave ride.
I knew I read that somewhere…
reading.gif

PrincessCaitlin wins the 6 points.
Congrats PrincessCaitlin!
congratualtions.gif

Honorable mention to Sandy Mouse for picking a top 5 (BTMRR) and jakeybake for just mentioning Zebra Domes.

You know…I think Mr. T had a copy of the recipe for those zebra thingy’s…

mmmmmm…. Zeeeeebraaaa Dooooooommmmmesssss.
Huh? I think I missed that.

Hang on, I’ll need a minute here.
146fs495919.gif

Okay, I’m all done… nope. Hang on.

mmmmmmmmmmmm……

4fvgdaq_th.gif

Okay, I think it’s out of my systemmmmm now.

So, we bought a new house and there won’t be any trips in the foreseeable future.
Kinda sucks, no?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. “But you got a new house! Aren’t you happy? You could be living in a van down by the river.”

True, could be worse, but trust me, we bought our house a few years back and haven’t had a trip in a while! This year is a big splurge with DL and WDW. Of course this will probably be the last true vacay’s for years, so I know your pain.
Of course I’m happy, but why can’t I have a new house and a trip to Disney World too? Is that asking too much? And while you’re at it, throw in a Ferrari or two, a barrel full of cash and maybe rugged good looks that the women can’t resist.
OK, I was with you on the new house and the trip, but now you’re asking for a bit too much.

245.gif
Oh, I mean…um…Sorry.

Sorry Ruby, shouldn’t have mentioned that last one. Wives are pretty sensitive in that area, no?

Ow!
245.gif

Now right about now, some of you are jumping up and down in front of your computers, iPhones, ipads, iDon’tknows or whatever.

“A name! He dropped a name!!!” (and for you Nebo TR followers, "He got hurt! Yay!... bloodthirsty bunch.)
Wow…A name drop and blood…This TR is getting good and it’s only begun!

And some of you might think you’ve got it all figured out.
“Okay so we’ve got pkondz as the husband/father, Ruby as the wife/mother and at least two kids.”
And some of you might be thinking, “Hunh? How do we know there’re at least two kids?”

Because in chapter one I said, “We had another kid. We didn’t have a lot of room.” Ergo, ipso facto… that implies that there was at least one before we had this one.
297.gif
Too much math for me.

So Ruby comes home one day about 6 months ago and says to me. “Honey? Umm… we had a meeting at work today. And you know how I took over the job for Jainey when she took maternity leave?”

“Sort of.” Now that might sound kinda cold. “The dude doesn’t know what his own wife does for a living! That’s cold, man!”

1. I do too know what she does!
2. I’m not cold, just dense. There’s a difference.

Got it…Dense does not = cold…

“Well I did.” She continues. “Do you know that she goes to conferences every year in other cities?”
“Okay, didn’t know that (not dense… new info :p) but now I do.”
“So, I’ll probably get to go this year.”
“Uh, huh.” At this point, as all you ladies know, the male attention span can be divided into two categories:

Squirrel!

Huh? What? Where?

“Focus honey, I’m losing you here. Look over here. See the pretty shiny thing?”
Oooh…Pretty…Wait…Did you just call me honey?

Hmmm…. We’ve got a small town called Miami here in Manitoba about an hour and a half drive away. There’s an Enterprise in NWT and did you know there’s a Vulcan in Alberta? And that Leonard Nimoy has been there? Or that there’s a …. Oooh, shiny thing.
OK…Nebo, will you stop shinning that light through the window? Your distracting him and we would like to know what happens next!

She told me when we were alone so the kids wouldn’t get too excited and then bummed if it didn’t happen. Which was a very real possibility at the time. Besides, it’d be a lot more fun to tell ‘em, if and when.
Correction…She told you when you were alone so the kids didn’t have to sit through watching you jumping up and down and doing that strange whooping noise!

Time marches on. I start doing what I do when it comes to trips. Over plan the heck out of it. She does what she does best when it comes to trips… let me over plan the heck out of it.
Now you sound like Mr. T. The moment the mention of a trip comes up, out comes the spreadsheets…
At some point, with oh, I don’t know, maybe four months to go? We decided that things were looking pretty good. It wasn’t a done deal. Not a sure thing. Not a guaranteed bet… but let’s tell the kids anyway!!!

Okay. I never said patience was one of our strongest suits.
I think you need a few more sessions with Mr. Miyagi Pkondzi-san.

So I guess I’ll end the chapter here.
Great chapter…I can’t wait to read more…Oh…what? Wait…There is more?

We were sitting down for dinner and had decided that we would break the news after we had eaten. About two forkfuls into the mashed potatoes later, Ruby says, “So? Do you want to tell them?”

Did I mention that patience is not our forte?
Wax on…Wax Off…

Yes I dropped another factoid. We have two girls. I’m guessing (and this is just a guess… could be wrong) that the ladies are going, “Awww… a houseful of young ladies. How lovely.”

The men are basically saying, “You poor schmuck.”

<sigh> Okay let’s get this out of the way. There’s me, Ruby, DD15, DD11 and the dog. There’s also a hamster and a fish. And if DD11 gets her way, a gecko is in the near future. And when Kay sets her mind to something, it usually, inevitably, inexorably happens.

<sigh> The other one is Elle.
Now all we need are pictures and the scene will be complete. I mean I can continue to work with the pictures in my head but a random smiley face family I’m sure doesn’t do you all justice.

Happy now?
Sure am. Thanks…

Pandemonium, and bedlam ensue! Elle goes running around and around the room flapping one arm at her side while fist pumping the other in the air. Kay swings from the chandelier. They both chant, “Ha Wa EE, Ha Wa EE, Ha Wa EE…”
I’m pretty sure that dad is right along with them during said pandemonium…Poor Ruby…

Eventually, all the approvals came in and we knew we were going.
Whew…I was a little on the edge of my seat there.

Coming up…
We start the trip! Or do we??? :scared1:
And… wait for it…. Pictures.
PICTURES!!!!

excellent!

but I can't right now.

Threw my back out.

D’Oh…So sorry Nebo…That sucks, especially right before your trip. Look at it this way, at least you won’t have to worry about sitting in the car for two days while your back is acting up. I hope you feel better soon!

Page 5 and I just found out about this TR now:faint: Well I am here now and I must say thoroughly enjoying it so far! Let's get some pics up.....:rolleyes1

Aww. Now you've gone and made me blush. Seriously though, TMan's right about it being a big team effort. If it was just me and Nebo it would be pretty dull. Well at least my part would be.

No insult intended there. I know Nebo and Smidgy are always around as well as MooseMama and others. those were just the ones that came to mind at the time. Shout outs to anyone else I may have forgotten that's a regular poster.

The give and take on this group is great and it's nice to see that everyone can play nice in the sandbox.

Blushing looks good on you from time to time :blush:...shows everyone that you really can be humble when you try :rotfl:

I've already started doing my trip planning but don't have enough to start a pre-trip report yet. I do know we will probably be staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Much quieter there than the resorts. My pops gets a little crabby when there is too much over stimulation and this will give him a chance to wind down in the quiet.

We’re going to Hawaii!!

Well!

So I’m busily typing away at the keyboard with hopes high…

I know. I know most people use their fingers, sometimes more than one, to type. I prefer to do it with high hopes.

And low expectations.

So sue me.

And just who is this sue that wants to be me, anyway? :confused:

So…

And no I don’t. I don’t knit, purl or crochet either.
But I will play croquet if you give me a hammer.
Or build a deck.
1261.gif

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

And why is it pronounced crow kay and not crow kett?
I’ll tell you why. ‘Cause it was invented in France (maybe. There’s some debate. Nevermind.)
And then the French came to Canada and we say ‘eh’ not ‘ett’.
O kay?

Just Blame it on the French.
Now that I’m totally and hopelessly lost, let’s begin again.

Well!
I started the TR with high hopes. “Maybe I’ll get a reader or two. That’d be great!” Then all these people show up and I’m blown away. :goodvibes So thanks everyone for joining in and I’ll try not to disappoint too much.

I don't know what you were worried about - you are so popular you were on page 3 before you even started!

We ended the last chapter with me asking a couple of questions. What’s my fave ride for you purist TR types. (6 points up for grabs) and a trip that shouldn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t happen but did.

First the dutiful answering of the question:
For those of you who missed it, HM is for sure my fave ride.

PrincessCaitlin wins the 6 points.
Honorable mention to Sandy Mouse for picking a top 5 (BTMRR) and jakeybake for just mentioning Zebra Domes.

mmmmmm…. Zeeeeebraaaa Dooooooommmmmesssss.

Hang on, I’ll need a minute here.
mmmmmmm………..

Okay, I’m all done… nope. Hang on.

mmmmmmmmmmmm……

Okay, I think it’s out of my systemmmmm now. Oops.

And I’ll give a nod in Nebo’s neck of the woods for mentioning Crush. Not a fave ride, per se, but I do think the technology behind it is awesome. How do they do that?? (And, no, I don’t really want to know. It’s magic, don’tcha know.)

So, we bought a new house and there won’t be any trips in the foreseeable future.
Kinda sucks, no?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. “But you got a new house! Aren’t you happy? You could be living in a van down by the river.”
Of course I’m happy, but why can’t I have a new house and a trip to Disney World too? Is that asking too much? And while you’re at it, throw in a Ferrari or two, a barrel full of cash and maybe rugged good looks that the women can’t resist.

Ow!

Sorry Ruby, shouldn’t have mentioned that last one. Wives are pretty sensitive in that area, no?

Ow!

Now right about now, some of you are jumping up and down in front of your computers, iPhones, ipads, iDon’tknows or whatever. “A name! He dropped a name!!!” (and for you Nebo TR followers, "He got hurt! Yay!... bloodthirsty bunch.)

Now I think you need to buy Ruby a really nice gift. You're welcome, Ruby! ;)

Let the merriment begin. :sad2:

And some of you might think you’ve got it all figured out.
“Okay so we’ve got pkondz as the husband/father, Ruby as the wife/mother and at least two kids.”
And some of you might be thinking, “Hunh? How do we know there’re at least two kids?”

Because in chapter one I said, “We had another kid. We didn’t have a lot of room.” Ergo, ipso facto… that implies that there was at least one before we had this one.

However!
Did anyone ever consider that perhaps pkondz was a woman and that Ruby is my partner and we adopted some rugrats?

No?
Why not? Nebo did! (Hi Nebo! :wave:)

Okay, okay. I set him straight so I’ll clear the air here. Yes I’m a dude married to a dudette. The hombre to my hombrette. The… you get the idea. And now I’m in trouble again for calling Ruby my hombrette.

But she is. :hug:

So Ruby comes home one day about 6 months ago and says to me. “Honey? Umm… we had a meeting at work today. And you know how I took over the job for Jainey when she took maternity leave?”

“Sort of.” Now that might sound kinda cold. “The dude doesn’t know what his own wife does for a living! That’s cold, man!”

1. I do too know what she does!
2. I’m not cold, just dense. There’s a difference.

“Well I did.” She continues. “Do you know that she goes to conferences every year in other cities?”
“Okay, didn’t know that (not dense… new info :p) but now I do.”
“So, I’ll probably get to go this year.”
“Uh, huh.” At this point, as all you ladies know, the male attention span can be divided into two categories:

Well at least you admit it :rolleyes1

What?

“Focus honey, I’m losing you here. Look over here. See the pretty shiny thing?”

“Huh? Whatchoo say?”

“I said (this is usually after the ever so appropriate sigh of resignation) that I’ll probably get to go to a conference this year. It’s in different cities.”

Now at this point I’m thinking two things.
1. The conference is a one day affair in Upper Nowheresville, North West Territories. And;
2. What is that shiny thing anyway?

“So where is it?” I ask, trying desperately to sound enthusiastic.

“Honolulu. For one week.”

Hmmm…. We’ve got a small town called Miami here in Manitoba about an hour and a half drive away. There’s an Enterprise in NWT and did you know there’s a Vulcan in Alberta? And that Leonard Nimoy has been there? Or that there’s a …. Oooh, shiny thing.

Honolulu? Honolulu, Hawaii?

“Where did you say that was, again?”

“Oh, so I’ve got your attention now, do I? Yes, you heard right. Honolulu. Sun, sand, ocean… Stop jumping up and down and making that horrible whooping noise! It’s not a done deal! It has to be approved by my boss, then his boss and then head office.”

“Oh, so it’s not likely to happen, then.”

“I didn’t say that. It probably will happen, we just can’t count on it quite yet.”

So here we are with Ruby getting an all expenses paid trip to Honolulu… and us having just recently bought a house with no cash to spare!

“Well… if we eat Kraft Dinner a lot, don’t go out at all and generally just scrimp, save and belt tighten… and since the airfare would be three tickets and not four… and since the hotel is usually one of the biggest expenses and it’s paid for… Let’s do it!!!”

She told me when we were alone so the kids wouldn’t get too excited and then bummed if it didn’t happen. Which was a very real possibility at the time. Besides, it’d be a lot more fun to tell ‘em, if and when.

Time marches on. I start doing what I do when it comes to trips. Over plan the heck out of it. She does what she does best when it comes to trips… let me over plan the heck out of it. Every few weeks Ruby’d come home with a “Guess what?”. And each time it was one more hurdle… umm… hurdled. One step closer to the holy grail. One hop skip and a jump closer to the finish line.

At some point, with oh, I don’t know, maybe four months to go? We decided that things were looking pretty good. It wasn’t a done deal. Not a sure thing. Not a guaranteed bet… but let’s tell the kids anyway!!!

Okay. I never said patience was one of our strongest suits.

So I guess I’ll end the chapter here.

What. Still here? You want to know how that went, do you? Oh, all right.

We were sitting down for dinner and had decided that we would break the news after we had eaten. About two forkfuls into the mashed potatoes later, Ruby says, “So? Do you want to tell them?”

Did I mention that patience is not our forte?

I tell her it’s her news and she should be the one to tell them. Now both DDs our looking at us with suspicious eyes.

Yes I dropped another factoid. We have two girls. I’m guessing (and this is just a guess… could be wrong) that the ladies are going, “Awww… a houseful of young ladies. How lovely.”

The men are basically saying, “You poor schmuck.”

I will admit that there are times when the oestrogen levels get a little high in the pkondz household.

Ruby knows this.

And laughs at me.

Heck even the dog is a girl.

<sigh> Okay let’s get this out of the way. There’s me, Ruby, DD15, DD11 and the dog. There’s also a hamster and a fish. And if DD11 gets her way, a gecko is in the near future. And when Kay sets her mind to something, it usually, inevitably, inexorably happens.

<sigh> The other one is Elle.

Happy now?

Now both DDs are looking at us and waiting for the bad news. When Mom & Dad start a conversation with, “So? Do you want to tell them?” it can’t be good.

“Okay… it’s not a done deal yet so don’t get too excited… but it looks like we’ll be going to Hawaii.”

Pandemonium, and bedlam ensue! Elle goes running around and around the room flapping one arm at her side while fist pumping the other in the air. Kay swings from the chandelier. They both chant, “Ha Wa EE, Ha Wa EE, Ha Wa EE…”

Well, maybe not quite.

We don’t have a chandelier in the kitchen.

But suffice to say, there were two pretty pumped people participating in a plethora of pleasurable platitudes pertaining to packing for paradise at the table that evening.

Eventually, all the approvals came in and we knew we were going.

The next few months were a combination of reading about Hawaii, talking about Hawaii, planning for Hawaii, buying supplies for Hawaii and, of course, saving for Hawaii. I’ll spare you the details. Time to get this party started!

Coming up…
We start the trip! Or do we??? :scared1:
And… wait for it…. Pictures.

I love the pandemonium! :yay: From your description, though, I'm not sure if Elle is your daughter or your parrot! :rotfl2:

The plotting and planning is almost as fun as the doing!:cloud9:

I like the clever manner that you are choosing to reveal the personal details, very conversational, and for those who haven't known you for awhile, maybe not as important. But the Neboites, no sir, you know us, we LIVE for the details. It's not always about the main story, but all the mini stories and well, EVENTS, that branch off from the main story.

I'm pleased because I have a feeling the telling of the story/stories is going to be awesome! There's no pressure at all, you have the natural knack for telling a story! ;)

I liked the "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepperish" sentence. That was a work of art in and of itself!! :thumbsup2

I like the clever manner that you are choosing to reveal the personal details, very conversational, and for those who haven't known you for awhile, maybe not as important. But the Neboites, no sir, you know us, we LIVE for the details. It's not always about the main story, but all the mini stories and well, EVENTS, that branch off from the main story.

I'm pleased because I have a feeling the telling of the story/stories is going to be awesome! There's no pressure at all, you have the natural knack for telling a story! ;)

I liked the "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepperish" sentence. That was a work of art in and of itself!! :thumbsup2

I was impressed as well but wondered if he had to wipe off his monitor when he was done?:rotfl2: (cuz you know he had to practice saying it before typing it)

Looks like I got some shout outs to take care of. Imagine that, Me! With shout outs to do.

Cool.

vahidrk.gif
Ok...My bad...I've been so swamped at work, I really didn't have much of a chance to get back into Nebo's report before it was closed, and in the mix must have missed the memo to PM you, although I do remember mentioning I would be on board in a post somewhere.

First off, love that smiley. :lmao: I wasn't too worried that you hadn't requested a PM. I figured somebody would tell you. :rolleyes1

I'll tuck my tail between my legs now.
shame.gif

Tail? Cool! Is it prehensile? I bet you can type really fast! Plus I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that smiley and you beat me to it! :rotfl:

You keep that up and this might happen
1.gif

Actually, that did happen. So I switched to a laptop. It tried to do it too... so I walked it over to the bath tub and threatened to throw it in. It's behaved nicely ever since.

J/K...You know the rest of us will be hanging on any and every word, waiting for that funny comment, or witty remark...

...So, I'm waiting...popcorn::

It might be a looooong wait. When it comes to witty comments, I only get 'em half right.

Did you really think we wouldn’t come? I think we all heard the whisper (…if you type it, they will come…)

Actually I did hear something. But I thought it was, "If you type it, they will run.

You know…I think Mr. T had a copy of the recipe for those zebra thingy’s…

I'm sorry, what thingy's? :listen:

True, could be worse, but trust me, we bought our house a few years back and haven’t had a trip in a while! This year is a big splurge with DL and WDW. Of course this will probably be the last true vacay’s for years, so I know your pain.

Ah, so you know exactly where I'm coming from.

OK, I was with you on the new house and the trip, but now you’re asking for a bit too much.

Really? And here I thought I was being conservative by leaving out the 100 foot yacht and private jet.

245.gif
Oh, I mean…um…Sorry.

Your concern really touches me.

Really.

Momma always said, "The boy's all right. He's just a little touched in the head is all.

Wow…A name drop and blood…This TR is getting good and it’s only begun!

Like I said. Bloodthirsty. Now I know how Nebo feels. :sad2:

297.gif
Too much math for me.

Wait til I break out my slide rule, then we'll talk.

Squirrel!

:lmao: My favorite movie. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Oooh…Pretty…Wait…Did you just call me honey?

::yes:: Does this mean T-Man's gonna beat me up now? Ah well, it was worth it.

Correction…She told you when you were alone so the kids didn’t have to sit through watching you jumping up and down and doing that strange whooping noise!

Well... okay. I knew there had to be some reason.

I think you need a few more sessions with Mr. Miyagi Pkondzi-san.

Write on, write off. Hai, T-Man Wife-san.

Wax on…Wax Off…

Hai. As to the pure mind all things are pure, so to the poetic mind all things are poetical.

What? Oh, you didn't mean wax poetic?

Now all we need are pictures and the scene will be complete. I mean I can continue to work with the pictures in my head but a random smiley face family I’m sure doesn’t do you all justice.

Yes, there will be real pictures of real people.

Whew…I was a little on the edge of my seat there.

We aren't there yet...

Found you!
Did I read a previous post correctly? Are you heading down to DL this year?
It will be like a celebrity visiting our corner of disney magic:wizard:

Like the cookie recipe. Man now I am craving cookies. Gotta bake!

Ponzi, that was a great first chapter, loved it! And great contibutions from the gang too. I just wish I was witty :( But I'm reading along and loving it, so I guess that counts for something :confused3

T-Man, if you want wine, you are in luck, I just bought 8 gallons on Friday ;). I go for quantity over quality, LOL.

Page 5 and I just found out about this TR now:faint:

Believe me, no one is more surprised then I am!

Well I am here now and I must say thoroughly enjoying it so far! Let's get some pics up.....:rolleyes1

Well welcome to my insanity! Don't say you weren't warned!

No insult intended there.

Oh, no insult was perceived. We just want to make sure everybody knows that everybody is important to these TRs.

Everybody loves somebody, sometime. :music:

The give and take on this group is great and it's nice to see that everyone can play nice in the sandbox.

It is pretty nice, isn't it? I think it's time for me to start being more snarky, don't you?:laughing:

Blushing looks good on you from time to time :blush:...shows everyone that you really can be humble when you try :rotfl:

Me? Humble? Never! May I be struck by lighting if I should ever become humble!!!

I've already started doing my trip planning but don't have enough to start a pre-trip report yet. I do know we will probably be staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Much quieter there than the resorts. My pops gets a little crabby when there is too much over stimulation and this will give him a chance to wind down in the quiet.

That sounds great. Make sure you let us all know when you start it up!

I don't know what you were worried about - you are so popular you were on page 3 before you even started!

Popularity had nothing to do with it. It's a sincere desire to see me eaten by sharks or have some other equally violent calamity befall me.

Now I think you need to buy Ruby a really nice gift. You're welcome, Ruby!

Stay tuned... "

I love the pandemonium! :yay: From your description, though, I'm not sure if Elle is your daughter or your parrot! :rotfl2:

No, she's not a parrot :laughing: Say you're not a parrot, honey.

Not a parrot, honey. AAAWWWKK!!

Thanks Elle. See? Not a parrot

Nah, I just forget to include details from time to time. You know as you get older, you tend to forget stuff and then you tend to ramble on about things that don't necessarily have anything to do with what you were talking about earlier like some people just don't understand that the current state of our country might not necessarily have to go shopping soon and get some milk and cookies is a good combination to my bike lock was... um...

yeah.

Oh, sure. No pressure, you say. Uh, huh. "It's going to be awesome!" Nope. No pressure there. :sad2:

I'm particularily pleased people perused my pompous prose.

I was impressed as well but wondered if he had to wipe off his monitor when he was done?:rotfl2: (cuz you know he had to practice saying it before typing it)

pbbbt! To you!

shoot.
<wipe> <wipe> <wipe>

Found you!

Yes you did! Welcome to the nut house!

Did I read a previous post correctly? Are you heading down to DL this year?
It will be like a celebrity visiting our corner of disney magic:wizard:

Nope, not me. But there's a few here who are.

Like the cookie recipe. Man now I am craving cookies. Gotta bake!

When you gotta bake... you gotta bake. I'm sure you'll enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter