Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

Boy, this is so exhiliarating! Refreshing.
Under no pressure, I can post when I want, when I feel like it, and SAY what I want!
But don't worry about me, I don't have a sarcastic bone in my body, besides, after that great start, I'd never want to rain on your parade, I"m here to encourage you!
Besides, we're leaving in a couple days,
when we get back, then we'll talk.

Ok, hmm, favorite ride,,, hmm,,, no, not BTMR or Soarin', like a normal person would pick,,,I'm going to guess something like DUMBO, so you can stay close to your peer group,,, or LibertyBelle Riverboat, so you can stay close to that pier group.

Really, looking forward to hearing how you spend a week in Hawaii, talking about sacrifices, did you get Meg Ryan to go and check out the volcanos?
Ok, resume, :woohoo:

We can't all be like Nebo and Smidgy and go twice a year. :rotfl: Take it where you can get it. :thumbsup2

Oh sure you can, what, you never heard of people selling Girl Scout Cookies for extra money?
So how many gross of Thin Mints can I put you down for?

Ok, this is an edit,,,, for some reason,,, Turtle Talk with Crush popped into my mind,,, so I'm changing my snarky comment on your favorite ride to Crush,,,,which actually still lets the snarkiness apply.

Oh sure you can, what, you never heard of people selling Girl Scout Cookies for extra money?

Hey, aren't you supposed to be lying around the pool at CSR already?

I tried selling Girl Scout Cookies. Problem was I kept eating them all and wasn't making any profit. In fact, I was losing money.

OK, I'm here too, YAY!

I have to admit, I read the first couple of sentences and had to stop to get a glass a wine (ok, a refill...). This should be fun

Woo-hoo! I love the thought of a uniquely laid out TR! It's awesome and no less than I expect of you Pkondz. Your commentaries are great in other TRs, but this will be even better because you get to be the main event! ;)

What a bonanza it will be for sure if we are able to have a Pkondz and Nebo thread going at the same time! :goodvibes

I can't wait for the next installment!

T_Man logged in and reporting for duty, SIR!

Stand at attention when you report in mister! Hi T-Man, thanks for joining in. :)

I'm in! Can't wait to read your updates!

Hi Tink! Welcome to the mad house.

That reminds me of one of my favorite sayings, and no it does not apply to you. It's just a saying I like:

Don't go away mad... just go away.

Well I'm here...Although I have to say, I wasn't special like some others who got a PM that this was happening :rotfl:.

Ahem. Just to be clear.
I asked not just once, but at least twice if anyone wanted a heads up to send me a PM.

I can think of one young lady who did not send a PM. Here's a hint. She's married to someone who likes bunnies. :rolleyes1

I feel a little left out, in left field discarded, recycled abolished,abominated? black balled, Hey! Better than blue repudiated, but not a reprobate brushed aside...always nice to brush up i mean, I thought we meant something to each other, we had a smiley connection...

Oh fine. Here:
smiley_rose.gif

Friends?

Ok I think you get the point...I've got it off my chest now so I'll put it back in the box.

I must admit... I don't know any other woman who can put her chest in a box. That's a pretty neat trick!

You know if I don't take a jab at you at least once...everyone else will, so I might as well at least get mine in early. ;)

Oh don't worry. I'm quite confident that the jabs will come with or without you. But congrats on being #1!

Now back to your regularly scheduled, albeit on some obscure cable network, non-cookie cutter, but all around entertaining and anticipated, program.

Oh the pressure! That's it. I'm wrapping this one up now.

Oh stop cheering everyone. I'm kidding. I'll still do the TR.
Wow! Now everyone's crying.

Cool.

I don't know if Nebo will do a breakdown of this TR.

Oh I'm pretty sure he'll have a thing or two to say. :rolleyes1

Ponzi sure as heck can't break down his own, so I'll give it a shot.

Um... uh, oh.

If Nebo manages to do it when they get back from their home away from home, then I'll step aside and just burst out in song. :rockband: Until then, here goes.

Songs are good. Especially yours. But feel free to double team with Nebo if you want. The more the merrier! :)

So why you doing a TR? :confused3

Because people like you couldn't just leave well enough alone!

Of course we do, can't have a story without a cast.

Wanna bet? Besides, I once had to wear a cast for 6 weeks. Not fun. So there you go. Cast = no fun. Wow, that's right up there with E=mC2

hoponbed.gif
Alright. Geez! Just trying to have a little fun.

:lmao: Great smiley!

You were just about to give us a recipe for making cookies.

The best cookie recipe I've got:
Mrs. Field's Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
2 1/2 C. alll purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 C. Dark brown Sugar, firmly packed
1/2 C. white sugar
1 C. Salted butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 tsp. pur vanilla extract
2 C. semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 300°F

In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well with wire whisk. Set aside.

In a large bowl with an electric mixer blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract, and mix at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour misture and chocolate chips and blend at low speed until just mixed. Do not overmix

Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 2" apart. Bake 22-24 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface with a spatula.

You need to make the dough before you can use a cookie cutter.

No. No. No. Didn't you read the first post? We went to Hawaii... the dough's all gone, dude.

Only 6 points? How many points do we need to win the grand prize? I just missed it last time by 15 minutes. :sad2:

That's part of the quiz, so...

Finally. :laughing:

Patience, grasshopper.

Ton of houses going up, but no stores or restaurants it seems. Have to travel about 5 miles down the road to get groceries. Lady H and I will usually stop on our way home from work since we pass a grocery store everyday.

Actually, that's what I like about our neighborhood. Keeps the traffic down. Quieter. Had our fill of that at the last place!

Sorry kid. No room for you here. You'll have to hurry and grow up, then move out of the house.

Well... Yeah. Where else am I going to put all my toys? :confused3

Ponzi and his wifey, visiting Disney. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. First came love, then came marriage, then came Ponzi with another baby carriage.

Hmmm... You have no idea how close you are to the truth. I'll explain in the next chapter.

Maybe.

Sorry. Couldn't help it. Seemed like a good opportunity for a quick T_Man song. Please proceed.

Anytime T-Man, anytime.

Proceeding...

As you would tell Nebo, we don't need to know what goes on in your personal life. :rolleyes1 And you're wondering why you need to expand.

What do you mean, I 'need to expand'. Have you been talking to my DW?

Does said character have a name? Or from here on out she'll be known as wife or DW?

Patience, grassho.... oh nevermind.

Yes, please tell. Lady H and I want to know the secret so we can go to.

Patience, gr...

I think I'm in a rut

with a bug.

Great start. Can't wait to hear about your Hawaiian adventure.

Coming soon, got a few more shout outs to take care of first! :goodvibes

I'm in. I'm not lurking anymore and have since convinced my parents to now go with me to The World!!!! We go in a year but hey it's better than not going at all!

Hey! Great to see you! With a ticker too! Good for you! Hopefully your upcoming trip will be a lot less eventful then your last ones!

YES!!! It's started! And I'm here...did I make the 1st page?

But no cigar. Thanks for joining in, though!

Still no name or pics of yourself? Jeez.

Okay, OKAY! Sheesh. I can promise at least a 50% satisfaction in the not too distant future.

Let the role reversal begin...

You're just sitting there, rubbing your hands together aren't you?

So is ponzi going to make us guess his name too? :laughing:

Nope.

Hey Ponzi! I'm here too. Looking forward to your first attempt at trip report writing and hearing all about Hawaii. You're off to a great start... popcorn::

Hey Nancy! Nice to see you! And thanks for the nice comment! :goodvibes

You know I don't ever recall him mentioning his real name. If he has, I missed it.

You didn't miss it.

:lmao: Come to think about it, I only know the real names of few people from all of Nebo's TR's.

Ha! Me too!

Was mostly a lurker on Nebo's TR and appreciated your humor. Will be a nice change to read a non cookie cutter report. Oh and thanks for the cookie recipe :)

Boy, this is so exhiliarating! Refreshing.
Under no pressure, I can post when I want, when I feel like it, and SAY what I want!

I agree. Now please have a 1000 word critique posted by noon tomorrow.

But don't worry about me, I don't have a sarcastic bone in my body

Me too. No sarcasm here.

Really.

Honest.

besides, after that great start, I'd never want to rain on your parade, I"m here to encourage you!

Thanks!

Hey! Wait a minute. You're not just trying to lull me into a false sense of security, are you????

Besides, we're leaving in a couple days,
when we get back, then we'll talk.

I knew it!

Ok, hmm, favorite ride,,, hmm,,, no, not BTMR or Soarin', like a normal person would pick,,,I'm going to guess something like DUMBO, so you can stay close to your peer group,,, or LibertyBelle Riverboat, so you can stay close to that pier group.

1. That question was already answered (see PrincessCaitlin's post)
2. I would never pick Liberty Belle. It's in the full sun. And apierances can be desleeving and I'd get a burn. (You had that one coming)

Really, looking forward to hearing how you spend a week in Hawaii, talking about sacrifices, did you get Meg Ryan to go and check out the volcanos?
Ok, resume, :woohoo:

Love Meg. Hated Joe vs Volcano. Not her best work! The producers would've been better served sacrificing the film reels to the volcano and sparing the rest of us.

I tried selling Girl Scout Cookies. Problem was I kept eating them all and wasn't making any profit. In fact, I was losing money.

I tried too. I just didn't have the legs to pull off the girl scout uniform.

Ok, this is an edit,,,, for some reason,,, Turtle Talk with Crush popped into my mind,,, so I'm changing my snarky comment on your favorite ride to Crush,,,,which actually still lets the snarkiness apply.

Can't go without some snarkiness, now can we?
Thanks for dropping by!

OK, I'm here too, YAY!

I have to admit, I read the first couple of sentences and had to stop to get a glass a wine (ok, a refill...). This should be fun

Geez, I new it wasn't great, but I didn't think it'd drive anybody to drink.

Actually, that's kinda cool.

Welcome!

Woo-hoo! I love the thought of a uniquely laid out TR! It's awesome and no less than I expect of you Pkondz. Your commentaries are great in other TRs, but this will be even better because you get to be the main event! ;)

What a bonanza it will be for sure if we are able to have a Pkondz and Nebo thread going at the same time! :goodvibes

I can't wait for the next installment!

Don't get too excited. It'll still be somewhat formulaic. I think starting at the end and then bouncing back and forth might be a little too off the wall.

Thanks for joining in! Hope I won't disapoint.

Was mostly a lurker on Nebo's TR and appreciated your humor. Will be a nice change to read a non cookie cutter report. Oh and thanks for the cookie recipe :)

Hi Kathy! Welcome! As mentioned, don't get too excited. It may not be cookie cutter, but it will still be cookie. If I make it too wierd, it'll be unreadable. We'll see how things go, though.

And you're welcome. It really is good.

Thanks for the invitation! I didn't know you'd be serving cookies, too! :goodvibes It will be fun to see what you did on your trip - I'm betting it was sunnier than mine!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the invitation! I didn't know you'd be serving cookies, too! :goodvibes It will be fun to see what you did on your trip - I'm betting it was sunnier than mine!:thumbsup2

Hi Tammie! Thanks for coming over. This should be interesting to see how much we have in common... or differ... in our Hawaii experiences.

Hi Tammie! Thanks for coming over. This should be interesting to see how much we have in common... or differ... in our Hawaii experiences.

Aloha! Mahalo for the cookie recipe - I guess those calories don't count, either!:lmao:

I love your intro - not cutter at all!

My guess is TSM - wild and crazy!

Oh, and I see you're from Winnipeg - I'm originally from Minnesota, and I know I've been there when I was a little girl - How is your weather right now? We had snow again today. :headache:

We met alot of crazy Canadians on our repo cruise last year! :dance3:

I love this, just like a party with old friends. Old in meant in the not age way of course!;)

Aloha! Thanks for the invite! Let's get this party started!!

Hi there! Glad you made it!

You know, I know you're proud momma of a college program baby, but...

you'll always be (in my twisted, weird little brain) the mom of a certain golden robot.

Aloha! Mahalo for the cookie recipe - I guess those calories don't count, either!:lmao:

Welllll....

if you bake 'em and take 'em with you on a vacay, they definitely don't!
Trust me... they're goooood.

I love your intro - not cutter at all!

Sweet! Score 1 for me!

My guess is TSM - wild and crazy!

:lmao: I'll take that as a compliment! But, nope. Not TSM.

Oh, and I see you're from Winnipeg - I'm originally from Minnesota, and I know I've been there when I was a little girl - How is your weather right now? We had snow again today. :headache:

Mildest winter in recorded history. No I'm not kidding. Winter just never showed up this year. I think we had 5 - 6 cold days in December (like -20F) rest of the winter only around +15F - +20F. I think all the snow was gone by the beginning of March and haven't seen any since.

We met alot of crazy Canadians on our repo cruise last year! :dance3:

I know what a repo cruise is... but I still think of it as either:
1. A ship that you had to take back since the owners couldn't make the payments. or;
2. A cruise for repo men and women only, with everyone looking at each other suspiciously.

I love this, just like a party with old friends. Old in meant in the not age way of course!;)

Eh? What's that? You'll have to speak up. I ain't as spry as I used to be.
smiley-oldman.gif

I just stopped by to see if you had started your TR (I was a frequent reader, seldom contributer on Nebo's TR) and was very happy to see you here with a TR of your own :banana:

:dance3: :yay:

Sheesh, you just started and I'm already on page 3?!!!

Hawaii?? Wow, when you go on vacation, you really go on vacation!! If I lived in Canada (N.O. Canadians, I love Canadians in fact, my grandmother's whole side of the family is from Canada), but as I was saying, if I lived in Canada, I'd be seeking out sun and warmth and paradise whenever I could! Hawaii or Orlando, either one!

Can't wait to read more, great start!! By the way, we love us some Haunted Mansion too!!! :thumbsup2

Dawn

I just stopped by to see if you had started your TR (I was a frequent reader, seldom contributer on Nebo's TR) and was very happy to see you here with a TR of your own :banana:

If you're happy and you know it, dance like an animated banana!

Or something like that. Glad to have you with us! By all means, feel free to live vicariously through this one too. :)

Sheesh, you just started and I'm already on page 3?!!!

Believe me, no one is more shocked about that than I am!

Hawaii?? Wow, when you go on vacation, you really go on vacation!!

Story behind that coming up in the next chapter.

If I lived in Canada (N.O. Canadians, I love Canadians in fact, my grandmother's whole side of the family is from Canada), but as I was saying, if I lived in Canada, I'd be seeking out sun and warmth and paradise whenever I could! Hawaii or Orlando, either one!

::yes:: You got that right!

Can't wait to read more, great start!! By the way, we love us some Haunted Mansion too!!! :thumbsup2

Dawn

Thanks Dawn! And welcome aboard! :goodvibes

Yay, it's started!! Another TR from a NOTB'er. Just moseyd (mosied? mosey'd? moishied?) over from DisneyFreak06's TR to DL all the way from PEI. (She went there from PEI, not me coming from PEI, sheesh!) That girl can take pictures; now I want to go there too...

All caught up and ready to get started, let's get this boat floatin' off to Hawaii...
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter