Just a quick question..........

To use the ticket...no...to purchase the ticket...yes.

We can purchase the tix online, right? And print-at-home? I didn't want to drive all the way out to Universal (30 mins) just to get him into HHN for a 14 dollar discount, LOL

We can purchase the tix online, right? And print-at-home? I didn't want to drive all the way out to Universal (30 mins) just to get him into HHN for a 14 dollar discount, LOL
Now that I think about it...I don't think you can purchase the AP discount tickets online. I think you have to purchase them at the gate or by phone.

The good news is...right now you can buy guest tickets for 50% off with the AP. The 1-day, 2-park ticket is $41.48 + tax and the 2-day, 2-park ticket is $58.47 + tax. You can either purchase them at the gate or by calling 1-866-PASS-4-FUN.

Now that I think about it...I don't think you can purchase the AP discount tickets online. I think you have to purchase them at the gate or by phone.

The good news is...right now you can buy guest tickets for 50% off with the AP. The 1-day, 2-park ticket is $41.48 + tax and the 2-day, 2-park ticket is $58.47 + tax. You can either purchase them at the gate or by calling 1-866-PASS-4-FUN.

if I purchased it via phone, I would have to still go to the gate to pick it up, correct?

[edit] I went through halloweenhorrornights.com and logged in on the left, it allows me to add 3 tix @ the AP rate, I can't go that route? I'm probably stuck going with them one day though so they can get the 50% discount now that you've mentioned it lol

if I purchased it via phone, I would have to still go to the gate to pick it up, correct?

[edit] I went through halloweenhorrornights.com and logged in on the left, it allows me to add 3 tix @ the AP rate, I can't go that route? I'm probably stuck going with them one day though so they can get the 50% discount now that you've mentioned it lol

anybody? i tried to call the passholder line, but got someone that sounded about 18 that didn't seem interested in doing her job but instead was busy laughing with a coworker and just kept repeating "thats right sir" :confused3

I believe you are correct. If you purchase a ticket via phone, you would have to present the confirmation number and credit card to get the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter