Just a Few Quick Questions

kemmerlinj2

Mouseketeer
Hello! My family and I were planning to do a Finding Nemo Suite in September for 10 days. However, the past week we started talking about doing Disney World in December. My parents have never been in a Disney World resort hotel and none of have ever done Disney at Christmas time. Would you guys suggest staying at the Nemo suite or doing a Deluxe for 3 people? I am using the military discount and kind of torn between keeping the reservation at AOA or a deluxe. I did a deluxe this past year at Yacht Club and loved it. I'm even thinking of doing Club Level. Also, just a random question, which Disney hotels have DVD players? Just wondering. Thanks guys!

Hi! I personally love Disney World at Christmas time, no better time of year in my opinion! We stayed Club Level at the Grand Floridian for 6 nights in early December this year and it was the most magical experience. Now, I don't want to push you one way or the other, because I'm actually headed back to the World for a trip in September this year to experience Halloween and Food and Wine! And actually, it's going to be my first stay at Yacht Club, so I'm excited to hear that you loved it! I've never stayed at Art of Animation, because we don't travel with a party that needs a suite, although staying in a Little Mermaid room is on my bucket list! All of the resorts are decorated for Christmas, though some of the resorts (deluxes) have a bit more, like the Beach Club with the big chocolate carousel and the Grand Floridian with the lifesize gingerbread house. I think it will come down to what kind of vacation you want to have, and of course the difference in price. If you plan on spending some time relaxing and just enjoying the resort, a deluxe might be more your speed. Whatever decision you make, I'm sure you will have an amazing time. I got to explore AoA a bit last time I was in Florida and it is very well themed and fun. :)
Also, about the dvd players, I thought the only rooms that had dvd players were vacation club villas, I don't think I've ever had a dvd player in a room that wasn't a villa, but someone might have different info.

Hope you have a great trip!! The planning is half the fun!

Courtney

Disney in December is a magical experience, and one that I think Disney fans should not miss if at all possible. The resorts are decorated, the Holiday music is everywhere, and shows galore to enjoy. I must say that my favorite CHristmas stay was at POFQ. The little resort was decorated but what I enjoyed so much was the Jazzy holidy music playing softly in the background. It was a treat! I have to add that I had gotten all of my Holiday chores done ebfore our stay witht eh exception of cards, so one afternoon I found my spot on the poolside patio with a cocktail and started writing. Now I send a lot o cards, so I had a second....I am afraid of my notes in those last cards! LOL!

Anyway, CHistmas Season is lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter