jungle cruise themed restaurant coming to mk

Maybe I should change our next trip to nov or maybe i should plan another trip :rolleyes1. I love this announcement!

Maybe I should change our next trip to nov or maybe i should plan another trip :rolleyes1. I love this announcement!

Agreed. We are going at the beginning of November, and if we weren't going for the Wine and Dine half marathon I would so wait for this restaurant.

So excited for this, but everything will taste just like chicken, just wait. Tiana would fit better in the Diamond Horseshoe, it just screams "Tiana's Place"

And for those of you talking trash about female skippers, you obviously haven't had a good luck of the draw. There are fantastic female and male skippers, and the same can be said for the duds. They are one in the same. It is very hard to be on and have a boat that responds to you no matter your gender and the jokes you tell on or off script, no matter your delivery. Sometimes it just starts with a laugh, it's contagious. If your boat isn't into it, well then, sometimes the skipper just goes back to the script. Stop judging and start enjoying.

I can totally see this new restaurant being different than Rain Forest, so awesome.

I'm so hoping that this is true but until Disney announces it. And there is nothing nothing about it on Disney parks blog. I know because I keep checking for Trader Sam's

I don't really know where tiana's would thematically fit in Mk. it doesn't really fit with frontierland, adventureland or liberty square. I think it makes most sense in New Orleans Square in DLR..maybe retheming cafe Orleans or riverbelle terrace
Hasn't Cafe Orleans already been rethemed to Tiana? I thought when we were there in 2010, they were already doing that...?

Hasn't Cafe Orleans already been rethemed to Tiana? I thought when we were there in 2010, they were already doing that...?
I don't recall it having a Tiana theme in April 2011 when we were last there. I don't know if they've rethemed it since then. There's been a ton of construction there since we were last there.

I don't recall it having a Tiana theme in April 2011 when we were last there. I don't know if they've rethemed it since then. There's been a ton of construction there since we were last there.

We were just there in November 2014 and yes, it has been rethemed and Tiana was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter