Jungle Cruise Breakfast

It is no doubt expensive but you are really paying for this:

"Following breakfast, you’re going to get a crash course in Jungle Skipper training before getting behind the wheel of your own boat to recite that famous spiel. Upon your Initiation into the elite “Fraternal League of Secret Skippers,” you’ll receive an exclusive keepsake—a tribal mask inspired by original concept art for the Jungle Cruise attraction."

There will always be someone able/willing to pay for this type of experience.

It is no doubt expensive but you are really paying for this:

"Following breakfast, you’re going to get a crash course in Jungle Skipper training before getting behind the wheel of your own boat to recite that famous spiel. Upon your Initiation into the elite “Fraternal League of Secret Skippers,” you’ll receive an exclusive keepsake—a tribal mask inspired by original concept art for the Jungle Cruise attraction."

There will always be someone able/willing to pay for this type of experience.

That whole experience -- with the keepsake tribal mask -- is what appeals to me most about it. The actual breakfast doesn't sound like anything all that remarkable.

I had to chuckle at a comment under the Parks Blog.

From Francis: "Who came up with ridiculous price? Do you eat on a boat? Do you have to eat it by the time it goes around the ride? What if it rains? I’m still shocked at the price. $600 for two people. You better sell me gold butter with that price." :lmao:

Makes you wonder who the Imagineer/CM was that thought this one up.
I would have loved to be there for the pitch.

For a mere $300 bucks (per person) let someone play with a Jungle Boat and feed them breakfast.

Can't wait to see their next grand idea pop up.

Geemo

Totally signed my son & I up for this in October. The Jungle Cruise (especially at DL) is one of my favorite attractions & I passed that love onto my son. For us this is an experience we will never be able to duplicate. How many people that don't work for Disney actually get to walk around in the Jungle Cruise? Can't wait! I'm just dreading that it's the morning after the Halloween Party for us, so we'll be dead tired.

I would be interested to hear back from those taking the jungle tour.
I hope it's everything you want it to be.

I just signed my DD and I up for the end of October...too bad they only had one 2 person spot as my husband gets left out but it looks amazing!!! They only have bookings 60 days out so if that first week in December opens up hopefully we can get a reservation for 3.

I love that Disney does cool offerings like this - it's kind of expensive but a really rare treat.

I would rather take the money, have an outstanding steakhouse 55 meal followed by some fun at trader Sam;s with my little family of three and pocket the remaining 600 dollars for more trips..lol.

WOW, so pricey! But if I had the money I'd totally do it. I love this ride. For those of you that are going - please share with us after and tell us about it! Don't forget to take pics!

These are geared towards fans who want a bit more than the norm. Not a $ grab as they aren't taking away something, but instead offering something special for those who want it.

yes-i-fully-agree-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm sure Disney has put in much thought to this new offer.
The cost factor is something each individual has to decide if it's in their budget.
While I'd love to do the Jungle Breakfast, it won't be in my budget.

I'd love for those DisBoard members that do have the opportunity of the Jungle Breakfast to share their experience and pictures with us.
Being in DL at 5:30am with a small group on the Jungle Cruise will be is a Dream come true for them.

I believe that's what Disneyland is all about.... Dreams..... and Magic..... Thank you Disney!

Geemo

ps
Please message me where I can read and see pictures of your sunrise expedition.

It's not a money grab, silly people.
It will sell out like hotcakes. Already 2 people on this thread have signed up.
Disney knows exactly what people will spend money on, and this is one example.
(It'll be the same food that is at every buffet on site)

I just signed my DD and I up for the end of October...too bad they only had one 2 person spot as my husband gets left out but it looks amazing!!!
You might want to keep checking. I suspect guests might be abandoning reservations once the price is displayed, but these reservations might not immediately release back as available.

It is a money grab, but it is also a somewhat special opportunity, just like the BB one is. Which one it is, well that is in the eye of the beholder. The BB sounded so fun, but their food is only ok and $450 for that experience does not interest me. I love the jungle cruise and breakfast sounds amazing, but eating among the animatronics, well that is not incentive enough to have me spend $900 to take my family. Now no lie, if they offered me breakfast in the haunted mansion with a tour and such, I would likely jump on that in a heartbeat (although I might ditch the family for it..hah). So for me these seem like money grabs, but only because my ideal opportunity has not yet been offered.

We looked at booking, but for five of us and with the Aussie Dollar plummeting, it would have cost us $2170AU.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how those of you who booked went :) I hope it's incredible for you xxx

I have no issue with offerings like this that take nothing away from everyone else's park experience. What I have a problem with are offerings like the Blue Bayou "paid event within a paid event" if it does indeed remove party elements that would have been available during the party (potentially Dr. Facilier and the Cadaver Dans...... still waiting for confirmation).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter