June PhotoPass Share

Ok.....I have done some pricing and here is what I have so far.......Cd's will be about .20 ea, Cd bubble mailers are $1.30 each, Postage will be $1.68 each, (Except KMR444 I think it will be around $5.51 for Canada), I have extra slim cd cases I can throw in. The Potopass CD is $79.95 plus $5.00 S/H. That would bring our total to $132.65 for 15 people. Each person's share would be $8.84 each............But...............
I think we should take mareed's suggestion and make two groups.........That would make a total of $217.60 for 15 people and everyone's share would be $14.50. I think this may be a better bet. We are going to have a lot of pictures and it will be hard for the people at the end to sift thru theirs.
We could break the groups up and make the following.....
Group A
Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st.......June 4th
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th.....June 6th
8caliace May 31-June 4th.................
kmr444 June 1-5th.........................June 7th
jpharis June 3-7th..........................June 9th
nuts4wdw June 3-7th.....................June 12th
jeniferjuniper May 23-June 4th.......June 8th
disney-inspired June 2nd................June 3rd

Group B
sftnslky June 4-8th........................ june 17th
quest4dl June 6-11th.....................June 13th
mott June 8-12th...........................June 16th
Disneymayz June 8-13th................June 14th or 15th
2ndStar June 10-14th.................
TiggerandTink June 15-17th...........June 24th or 25th
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................June 28th or 29th

Please let me know what you think......That way people could have a couple days to download their pics too..Also I can put the Pics onto a DVD also, they hold more pics then a CD does. (I am not sure how many Cd's we will have--depending on all the pictures) The DVD would increase everyone's total by about $.80 LEt me know your opinions please :)

The 2 groups would also give some people (the later trip takers) more time to edit. Group B then can start their download on the 13th and we will have till the 10th of July to do editing. I think that this would help "tenkaren" out big time. I am ok with splitting. $14.50 is still a lot better than $85.

A DVD will allow us to view the pics through a dvd player or on a computer correct? Or are you just using a DVD to get the extra storage space?

I am game with whatever is chosen. If I have to vote I choose "Groups".

Mo3bys should be FREE which would make everyone's around $16. Mo3bys is doing all the work. Even at $16 we all are saving close to $70.

I agree with splitting into 2 groups. Also I agree that mo3bys should not have to pay seeing as she is doing all the work!

Helen

I agree. Photo hostess should not pay, especially since you are hosting two different groups and this is your first time. You are being very generous with your time.

I think that this would help "tenkaren" out big time.

Thanks Disneymayz for thinking about my situation- yes, that will help.
Thanks mo3bys for doing all this

I agree that we should have 2 groups. I am fine with CD or DVD- again whatever is easier for you. I also second the thought that mo3bys should not be paying for hers share.

I also want to remind mo3bys that I live in Canada and so I will have to pay the higher fee.

THanks again:flower3:

I also agree with everyone else that has responded so far, 2 groups is fine with me and I also think that mo3bys should not have to pay. Paying $16 still saves me a lot of money and I am grateful for the work that she is doing to get this all together for us.

I also agree to two groups and mo3bys free. I think there are some 5x7's thrown in the deal which I feel should also go to mo3bys. It seems like quite a job to head up the photoshare and I do appreciate all the effort. :worship:

If 5x7 are part of it that is fine to give them to Mo3bys. I have disney Visa so I will be getting my free one at the park. It is almost here! :woohoo:

Mo3bys how and when do you want the money? Did everyone say they are in now that he price has been anounced? Should we make a deadline so that there are no last min. price changes?

I know we are trying to upload on a schedule so our pics stay together. However, how does editing affect the order and can you edit at the same time as another person on the account? Do we need an edit schedule too? I guess I'm confused about whether I need to complete my edits at the same time that I upload the pictures.

I know we are trying to upload on a schedule so our pics stay together. However, how does editing affect the order and can you edit at the same time as another person on the account? Do we need an edit schedule too? I guess I'm confused about whether I need to complete my edits at the same time that I upload the pictures.

Good questions!

I think 2 groups is better than the one big one and I'm agree that Mo3bys should not have to pay.

I'm glad to see you all have split into 2 groups. I think you'll be much happier with the whole experience that way!

Editing does not affect the order. When you make an edit, it shows up right after the original picture and bumps the sequence number up of all the pictures after it. Also, multiple people can be logged on and editing at the same time.

Hope that helps!

Have fun everyone!

Also, I think the extra 5X7's are only included if you're purchasing the CD in the park and not making edits online, so I don't believe that would apply in your case. But do be sure to get your free 5X7 at DCA if you have Disney Visa. That will also be put on your Photopass card, so you'll get it on the CD too.

Thank you all :) I am more the willing to pay my share though, as you all have said it is better then paying the $85.00 myself :) Thanks for all your kindness :)

From what I have read today it looks like we need to have one download day and then we can edit the pics until the day the cd is ordered. Whoever is the first to download, when they are done, they can type a response in here letting the next person know they can start. I saw this happen on another thread and thought that may work for us as well. When you are done editing also let me know on the thread and if we are all done editing b4 the order date we can always order the cd earlier :) I just want everyone to have enough time to make their pictures special :)
As far as payment, you can mail it, I have a paypal account, or you can leave it at the front desk of my hotel (I will be at the Ramada Inn Maingate from the 31st-4th) Whatever is the best for you.
Here are the groups we have............
Group A
Order date June 21st?????.........................:)

Group B
Order date July 10th?????.........................:)

I'm glad to see you all have split into 2 groups. I think you'll be much happier with the whole experience that way!

Editing does not affect the order. When you make an edit, it shows up right after the original picture and bumps the sequence number up of all the pictures after it. Also, multiple people can be logged on and editing at the same time.

Hope that helps!

Have fun everyone!

Also, I think the extra 5X7's are only included if you're purchasing the CD in the park and not making edits online, so I don't believe that would apply in your case. But do be sure to get your free 5X7 at DCA if you have Disney Visa. That will also be put on your Photopass card, so you'll get it on the CD too.

Thank you so much for all your help :) We all really appreciate it. Thanks again

Is it too late to join? We will be there June 3-8. If it is, is there a 2nd June Photopass group out there?

I believe majority of us say Mo3bys should be free. So if you can figure the exact price out and post it and directions on what you perfer than I can get it to you. Just giving you fair warning that if you do not include yours in all of ours then I will be sending an extra $1.00-$1.50 to cover atleast 1/14th of yours. Thanks again for doing all of this. If it would be easier for you to put them on DVDs then put it in the cost. Sorry if I am rushing you I just like to get things done or I may forget.

Is it too late to join? We will be there June 3-8. If it is, is there a 2nd June Photopass group out there?

I can add you into the 2nd group if you didn't mind waiting a bit longer--that way each group has 8 people. You have 30 days to download your pics and then 30 days to order so you would still have enough time if you wanted to be in the 2nd group. I anticipate ordering the 2nd cd July 10th. Just let me know asap :) I need to figure out a price for everyone :)
Thanks and I hope this helps (I would put you in the first group but we already have 8 people and I want to be fair to everyone)

Group A
Order date June 21st?????.........................:)

Group B
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................July 3rd or 4th
Order date July 10th?????.........................:)

Hi- I am changing my edit date to July 3rd or 4th. If I really can upload and edit faster during my trip - I will contact mo3bys first before I do it. July 10th for order date is fine for me.

THanks again:flower3:

:) Thanks for all your kindness, You are all very nice :)

Payments will be $14.84 each (with the exception of people who live in Canada will be $18.67 as postage is more) Please send me your information when you send in your payments (name, address, etc) I will put the pictures onto a DVD to unless you tell me otherwise (I can put in onto a CD if you would prefer)
If for some reason I have estimated incorrectly I will send everyone the amt back they overpaid with your cd. :)

As far as payment, you can mail it, I have a paypal account, or you can leave it at the front desk of my hotel (I will be at the Ramada Inn Maingate from the 31st-4th) Whatever is the best for you just let me know.

If you haven't picked a download day please put it in below :)

Group A download day
Order date June 21st?????.........................

Group B
lordog June 3rd-8th....................
Order date July 10th?????.........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!