June PhotoPass Share

mom2garrett&kylee

Mouseketeer
Did I miss the sign up? I didn't think I'd seen one going around and then I saw the August one and wondered if I missed it?

Thanks!

We would be interested in a June photo share too if there is one out there.

Don't know exactly how it works, but going June 1-5 and would also like to do it!

Cathy

Count us in as well, we are going June 4-8, not exactly sure how it all works, but we wouldn't be able to 'share' until after we return from the cruise part of our vacation. We are leaving Disneyland the afternoon of the 8th, heading over to San Padero and leaving for an additional 7 nights. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

If there isn't one we can join I would be willing to pre-order the cd and make all the copies for everyone. I will have to read up on how to get it together :)

Hi! mo3bys!

I'll help in any way I can but as I said before I don't know how it works! How could I get $ to you. I could pay via Paypal or get an American money order when we are there. Thanks!

Cathy

I might be interested in this as well. I just don't know how it works!! We'll be in the parks June 3-7.

We too are going June 8-12. Depending on the details, we might want to join in. I tried to do a search for one for June and only found one that was late June into July. So there might not be one for June. If anyone knows different, please let us know.
Thanks.

I see some are interested! Yea! I was hoping some veteran would guide us through it! This is my first time going to disney since they've had photo pass...so I have no clue how a share works...but I'm interested in it!

I would be interested in an early June share, as well. We are going down June 3-7. Hoping for some great weather and good times. If anyone decides to head this up, I'm willing to pay by paypal. In fact, I'm currently on a Sept. WDW share :rotfl: . Pm me if it gets going!

This is what I found form another photopass share. I will be in DL May31st-June4th. We will have to have all the pics in By June 30th so I can order the CD. Our pictures will only be available to order 30 days from our trips. i have a paypal account and we can set it up the same way the person below did (Thanks to graceluvswdw for all her information)

The way it works is this:
I pre-order the CD for $99.00. I create an account and username everyone can use. Everyone will pre-pay me before their trip (by a predetermined date we all agree upon) via paypal. We will come up with an amount everyone will pay based on: the total price of the CD ($99), the cost of postage ($1.64 for each mailout), the cost of CD's, jewel cases and bubble mailers ($2.00 each set mailed), and the paypal cost which is 2% I believe. When you are in the parks, take as many pictures with the Photopass photographers as you want. There's no limit! Then, when you return from your trip you enter your Photopass card numbers into our account and edit the photos using the Disney embellishments and frames. Plus, you can crop, rotate, etc with their Photopass website. Once everyone has entered their numbers and completed their edits (we'll arrange a predetermined schdule) , I'll order the CD. When I receive it, I'll burn the CD's with only the photos specific to each person in the group and I'll include the pdf of the Copyright release form. Then I'll mail the Cd's out and Viola! We'll all share in the cost and save money!

It is only $79.95 to order it after our vacation( Only for Disneyland and Ca Adv.). I can order it on th 5th of June when I come back. That would save some more also :)

mo3bys,

Thank you for researching this! We are at HoJo's June 1-5th. I would gladly pay you cash if we were by chance to meet!

So, If I understand this--all participants get separate photopass #'s with our first pictures in the parks and then link online to one account??

Cathy

Yes, Everyone will have different photopass cards. I even saw that someone suggested to write down your photopass card numbers or take a pic of your card in case you loose it. THe pictures are tracked by your number on your card. The People who take the pics will scan your card and take your pictures and hand the card back to you. We had a couple from our last trip. When you get back from your vacation we will have set up one account for all of us to share. You just have to make sure you load your pictures into our account and not a seperate one. Otherwise you will have to order your own cd. I have read that once you download your pictures they can't be transfered to a different account. Hope this helps :)

If anyone is interested in sharing with us please PM me and once we see how many people want to share we can calculate a price. This is new to me too so any advice is appreciated :)

Hi, I would love to join your photopass share. I am not able to pm you as I don't have a high enough post count.

It is only $79.95 to order it after our vacation( Only for Disneyland and Ca Adv.). I can order it on th 5th of June when I come back. That would save some more also :)

That would be awesome... As my last post was saying we won't be back till the 16th, so just let me know how much $$ to send to you and where to send them to. I see you are also in Northern Ca... We are in Stockton, we might be neighbors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!