June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP2, Six!

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

EE22, :sad1: :scared: :scared1: :eek: :sad2: :guilty: >>> :teacher:
Well 1 yr closer to retirement. :confused3 ;)

Tomar, Looks like she will be hitting alot of rain too????? What is going on at WDW. :confused3 Send her some sun. :worship: :sunny: :worship:

Woo hoo weekend here we come.....

mky princess:

TP2 - 5 days :teleport: to WDW

Tomar - Wishing for :sunny: days for you at the WORLD.

EE22 - your school :rainbow:(Children) know you are the best :teacher:

MKY - :thumbsup2 you rock!!!

:wave2:

No way EE22:sad::sad::sad: Summer just keeps going faster and faster.

Please don't tell me it is raining in DW:rolleyes: It rained during our whole trip last year and we never really got to enjoy the parks. I will be so sad if that happens again.:sad2:

So this is what I am doing today in the NY rain.:laundy::laundy::laundy: I was hoping to leave cool, muggy, rainy NY and hit sunny Florida.:beach:

TP2, 4 days!

:hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost:

pixiedust: pixiedust: Sorry, its been raining all summer at WDW. Ugh. We are all sending pixie dust to you and tomar. pixiedust: pixiedust:
I will say it would not start for us till about 1pm. Unfortunately that was about the time we would be ready to go. :confused3 Then it would last till about 9 to 10 pm. Just in time for fireworks.

Well, having a quiet weekend here at home,,,, Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Happy Planning, mky princess:

Roll and Ziploc...it does save room.

:rotfl: :thumbsup2

I just can't do this. Must be the girl in me?? I have started leaving the hangers on too and just laying everything in. This is a TOTAL lazy packing cause you open your case and hang em' all up.

OK Roll call question: do you iron while at wdw? I remember, being young and doing this > now its "ooh doesn't look that bad....."
I might iron prior to packing and let sit for a day or 2 before putting in suit case > but haven't ironed at wdw in a few years.

Wish I was packing.... :wizard: Oh well.

Happy weekend. mky :cutie:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:with the hangers

Ironing is against my religion here and especially at WDW.

DD and DS have job shadows...DH ironed.

If it needs to be ironed...I don't buy it anymore.

ps...must admit though we do this when moving the 20 somethings to college as much as possible...so much faster to leave stuff on hangers. Fold them over in the laundry basket we do.:yoda:

:rotfl: :thumbsup2

I just can't do this. Must be the girl in me?? I have started leaving the hangers on too and just laying everything in. This is a TOTAL lazy packing cause you open your case and hang em' all up.

OK Roll call question: do you iron while at wdw? I remember, being young and doing this > now its "ooh doesn't look that bad....."
I might iron prior to packing and let sit for a day or 2 before putting in suit case > but haven't ironed at wdw in a few years.

Wish I was packing.... :wizard: Oh well.

Happy weekend. mky :cutie:

OK - You busted me!!!! :guilty: YES, I leave the ironing board and iron out for the duration of our stay and iron all our clothes everyday!!:upsidedow

I'm betting DD is not ironing.

I spent another afternoon out at work:rolleyes:
rather be packing....

I think I'm in the 120's now:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter