June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya everyone,

I am a little sad this am. I missed you guys. I was up washed and ready for work by 6am [7am est] for the possible fall code to come out today, or this week???/ and you guys wheren't there. I was in position, phone ready to dial at the hour, and computer scanning, mousesavers, disneyvisa, intercot, code thread here, wdw specials, ......... and I remembered meeting all you guys at the early morning watch's. :wizard: but now you wheren't online with me...
The group was nice, and chatting, but I didn't "know" a soul. I think I am aging myself.

Now down to business:

Tomar8 days!
:smickey: :smickey: :smickey: :smickey: :smickey: :smickey: :smickey: :smickey:

TP2 16 days
:figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment:

Happy Planning everyone, mky

mky: must have been odd without us:goodvibes

I bet it comes out 8/1 when the 7/31 deals expire. What do you think?

I hope Tomar and TP2 are packing their silly heads off:cool1:

Hiya everyone,

I am a little sad this am. I missed you guys. I was up washed and ready for work by 6am [7am est] for the possible fall code to come out today, or this week???/ and you guys wheren't there. I was in position, phone ready to dial at the hour, and computer scanning, mousesavers, disneyvisa, intercot, code thread here, wdw specials, ......... and I remembered meeting all you guys at the early morning watch's. :wizard: but now you wheren't online with me...
The group was nice, and chatting, but I didn't "know" a soul. I think I am aging myself.

Now down to business:

Tomar8 days!
TP2 16 days
Happy Planning everyone, mky

Awww MKY :hug:- you know there will never be another group as we were in `06 stalking those AP discounts every single morning from the winter to that summer !!!! WE WERE THE ULTIMATE RATE WATCHERS back then, who became the best of friends !! :grouphug: :goodvibes
I think EE22 might be right that the new rates will come out at the end of the week around the 1st...hang in there ! pixiedust:
Hope you are feeling better !!! :cutie:

EE22- Yessssssssss, I am packing my silly head off !!! :laundy:party: I think I am overpacked.... but....you guys know, ....I ALWAYS overpack !! :rotfl2:
Glad you had a Great time :goodvibes...welcome home !!

TP2- Hope you are getting a chunk out of packing this week, you are right behind me , and we need to be ready for the MAGIC !!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:

RHMH- thank you for the birthday wishes, and I will be reading your trip report as soon as I have a free moment this week..for sure !!:goodvibes

Starting to get soooooooooooooooo excited !!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Tomar: I am still in the gathering phase but I will say that car rentals finally dropped! It was like magic today. Plugging my codes and getting a choice of prices. Decided to stick with Alamo because they have a drop off time that I can live with. National needs the car back by 5pm but we have 4pm dinner reservations.

MKY: You are right. We had the best code watch.:lovestruc Not only the mornings but the nights too. I remember making dinner and we would watch for each other. We were ALWAYS watching for the next release.:hyper:

EE22: So you are home for real this time. So glad you had a great trip.

Minnie: Welcome Back:wave2: Enjoy the time with mom.:beach:

We are having a party on Saturday for DD14 to celebrate her making her confirmation and moving up to high school.:crazy2: Not my idea for the party but she really wants it. Once that is over we will kick the packing into high gear.:cool1:

Hiya everyone! :grouphug:

You guys are all soooooooooooo special! Must be all the pixie dust!

Tomar 7 days!
:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

TP2 15 days!
:donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald:

ee22, yes I agree. August 1. That would be a great pick. I am off & the boys B-day #2. perfect.

RMHM, nice counter. Your already planning 2014. :wizard:

Not sure our plans for 2014 yet. Probably late spring and sept. That would give us 3 trips on our AP's.

Happy tuesday! Everyone get busy. And as always

Happy planning, mky :cutie:

MKY: I was just pricing out tickets and was shocked by the prices of the AP now.:eek: You had better get at least 3 trips out of those babies!

Hey! Did you see the latest Jersey Housewives news?:confused: Supposedly one husband and wife may be going to jail for 50 years!:faint: Insane. How do you do that with 4 kids. Not worth it, in my opinion.

TP2, yes need to do at least 3 trips.
We could of extended our ap's but my start date was august. So we think it was smarter just to buy a new one and start that date in oct.

Yes, that was big news about the couple on nj housewives. OMG
Doesn't sound good. stupid. :rolleyes1

Tix, are really getting nuts. Even the 6 flags here is crazy. [not that we have been there in years]. I still have 3 days on 2 tix from several years ago > looked into putting them toward the new tix and it was so not worth it. So still holding them. Hope they are still good. They are on one of the KTTW cards. :confused3

mky princess:

Tomar, 6 days!
pooh:pooh:pooh:pooh:pooh:pooh:

TP2,2 weeks!

:jumping1::jumping1:

Tomar / TP2 - Time is flying by!!!:banana: Happy Place is right around the corner.

Yes, new ticker. The day we did our resort hopping day and swam at the Beach and Yacht Club Pool. DD said, we have to stay here next year...:eek:

So, I'd better start planning.:thumbsup2

party::dancer:party:WHOOOOO HOOOO! 6 ! party:

Thank you for helping me count down Guys !! You are ALL the BESTEST Disney Friends EVER !!!!!:banana:

TP2- saw the news on RHONJ !:scared1: WHOA ! :scared1:
Are you READY for the World ??!! pixiedust:pixiedust:

MKY- Ticket Prices are insane, Now the MK Ticket is more then the other parks !! :faint:

Tomar!5 days!
pluto:pluto:pluto:pluto:pluto:

TP2,13 days!
:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

OMG, this has been some morning. :stir: Well the fall > dec discounts dropped this am. Thank you WDW. No more getting up extra early.
But, it took every ounce of my vast wdw knowledge to pull off our dream.
I now have 3 reservations. :scared1: Got my 1st on the big discount on 6 nites, and could not get a thursday for anything. So will keep my AAA on the 1 day, then snagged the rest of our days with the bigger discount again. I did it all online while on hold for wdw at 6am. :woohoo: so saved over 1000.00 Yes. Still CR mkv tower. :woohoo: Still haven't gotten through on the phone. And I did all these, after alot of people said the CR was not included. I almost gave up. Now, I will just call tommorrow or this weekend and drop all but 1 day on my AAA ressie, and then have them link all 3 togther. Garsh, I hope we don't have to change rooms. :scared1:

Think I will go back to bed. Exhausted.

Happy Planning all! mky :wizard:

Great countdown mky!!
:jumping1::jumping1:
As always...having troubles counting down the days in August since it's counting down my days back to work:sad2:

YAHOOO!!! so glad I picked the right day for discounts!!:goodvibes:goodvibes
Sounds like it was a thrill to make all those!!

:mickeyjum:tinker::mickeyjum5 !:mickeyjum:tinker:

MKY-:cutie: GOOD JOB !!!!!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:....Congrats on getting your disocunted MK view Rooms...A Great Pre Birthday Present !!.....:yay::woohoo::yay:

EE22- Keep enjoying the summer while it lasts for you , don`t think about the days until school, :littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

TP2- Get Packing Girl !!!! :woohoo::laundy::woohoo:

:tinker:"THE SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT.....SHINES IN THE NIGHT FOR YOU.....TO TELL YOU THAT THE DREAMS YOU PLAN.....REALLY CAN COME TRUE"...:tinker:

:cheer2::yay:3 !:cheer2::yay:

Sooooooo Excited now !!...Luggage is in the Living Room, just a few last minute things to do before we leave for our "MAGICAL WORLD" !!!

Thank you Everyone for counting down to our trip !! :grouphug: You are all the BESTEST !! :cheer2: :angel: :cheer2:

RHMH-Thank you so much... Ive been singing that song in my head all week, I wanted to share it with all of you !!! :angel:, because, no matter how old we get in the real world , in our Magical world (Like Peter Pan in Neverland)...we are always young in our hearts :cloud9:

Tomar: Have an amazing trip. We are right behind you!:cool1:

Today is DD14 belated Confirmation party.:crazy2: Once we are done with this, on to my happy place.:cheer2::cheer2:

Have a great trip Tomar!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter