June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya everyone, :yay:

EE22 & RHMH, wow, I thought we where having a heat wave today at 40 degrees. But, :scared1: we are suppose to start snowing this evening and last all day tommorrow. :scared1: We are melting last weeks snow right now.
Maybe it will miss us?? Well we can hope soon.

EE22, your break is fastly approaching. :dance3:

:woohoo: WooHoo :woohoo: we are in the 40's.

Happy monday, mky :)

WOW !!! Just heard the Pan Handle of Texas will be getting a blizzard tonight. Wet Snow is coming...We in the DFW areawill probably get a little rain, wind and the temp will drop below freezing.

Hi Guys !!:wave2:
Sorry about the bad weather hitting your areas....we have had our share of it this winter , thats for sure ..yuk !:scared:
Be safe everyone !!:angel:

MKY- Whooo Hooo !!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

EE22- Spring Break will be here you before you know it !! :flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1:

Happy Planning everyone !!:grouphug:

Hi everyone

Wow, is the weather bad right now. The roads are a mess and the storm is just starting. Be careful out there.

Hiya everyone, :wave2:

Well, we got nailed yesterday. 6 to 9 inches of a very wet and heavy snow. But, saying 50 by weekend and we are going to flood next. :confused3 guess we can't win. :drive: Bug, took us to work in her suv the last couple of days and picked me up too. Kinda worried my little bug would of gotten stuck. It rides so low it really is bumpy when the icy ruts show up. :rolleyes:
Look out everyone on the east coast we are sending it your way. :sad2:

I cannot believe how fast :hourglass this is going. Got soooooooooooooo much to do and we are starting to run out of time. :crazy2:

Happy Planning, mky princess:

Hey MKY: Yes, we are waiting for it now! I have had enough this year. No after school activities today...everyone is just scared. They are saying it is the 3 day storm!:rolleyes:

EE22: You are all packed and getting ready to walk out the door!:dance3::dance3::dance3: Have an amazing trip!!!:beach:

TP2, :wave2: Yes you guys look like you have it coming west and east. OMG :rolleyes2 Now, that is nasty.
It is already in the 40's here and it is melting fast. Trees are having the snow fall off like its raining.
Hope you all are safe and ok. This has been such a terrible season for your crazy weather. Maybe, it means you will have a terriffic summer?? pixiedust: pixiedust: :scratchin pixiedust: pixiedust:

Yes, EE22, have a great spring break pixiedust: :cheer2: pixiedust:

mky princess:

Hi everyone.

Well - we are off to Universal Studios later this morning. The dog is already sad because the suitcases are out of hidding.

Sorry to hear you received bad weather again MKY!

Off we go....:cool1:

Hi Guys !!:goodvibes

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO "DONE" WITH THIS WINTER !!!!:sad2::sad2:
We are in the middle of a 3 day storm, 1st day- we were without POWER for 5 hours because of the severe wind (I am totally in panic mode when this happens since "Sandy")....Thank God it came back on in the evening ..our nieghbor already had their generator started, (when I hear that I get sick to my stomach) ! ugh !...:scared1:
Yesterday wasn`t to bad, freezing rain was all....but this morning (and until now)...we are getting dumpped on with snow !!!...:scared1:
Im soooo over this weather ! WE NEED THE SPRING !!!:tinker::daisy::flower1::daisy::flower1:

MKY- Glad that Bug was able to pick you up safe and sound !! Think Spring !!pixiedust:

TP2- Hang in there :angel:...hope you guys aren`t getting as much snow as you did the last time around !! ugh !:eek:

EE22- Whoooooooooo Hooooooooooo M-A-G-I-C !!!! party:party:

Candi- Have a great trip !!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Tomar: I cannot believe you lost power for 5 hours.:faint: We have been okay. I know exactly what you mean about hearing that generator.:crazy2:

Not as much snow as last time but about 6 inches so far of very heavy, wet snow. Our trees are all ruined from the last storm. I guess roots were weak from Sandy and they are just falling out of the ground at their base. Others are splitting down the middle. Thank goodness our house is still okay.

Been home with DD8 last 2 days. She has the stomach bug. Hope no one else catches it. DD14 is taking SAT's tomorrow morning.:scared: Not sure what happens if you miss the day of testing.

EE22 and Candi: Have great trips.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I'll be thinking of you both as we shovel out from more snow.:rolleyes2

Tomar: I cannot believe you lost power for 5 hours.:faint: We have been okay. I know exactly what you mean about hearing that generator.:crazy2:

Not as much snow as last time but about 6 inches so far of very heavy, wet snow. Our trees are all ruined from the last storm. I guess roots were weak from Sandy and they are just falling out of the ground at their base. Others are splitting down the middle. Thank goodness our house is still okay.

Been home with DD8 last 2 days. She has the stomach bug. Hope no one else catches it. DD14 is taking SAT's tomorrow morning.:scared: Not sure what happens if you miss the day of testing.

EE22 and Candi: Have great trips.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I'll be thinking of you both as we shovel out from more snow.:rolleyes2

Hi TP2- :wave2:
Same here in New Jersey....Huge Snow Flakes, and heavy, still coming down here ...:scared:...WE are loosing many of our trees and shrubs as welll this year....Im sooooooooo done with this TP2-:sad1:
You can imagine how we felt the other day when the power blew here, I was beside myself ...realllllllly !!! :faint:
Im so sorry about DD8, I hope she feels better soon , and pixiedust that no one else catches the bug.. pixiedust: SPRAY LYSOL ALL OVER THE HOUSE....but ...I know you are already !! :angel:
I hope that DD14 can take the SAT tomorrow, mabe they will postone it !!pixiedust:

Good Morning Everyone - Fort Worth will see 70 degrees today. WOW!!! Disney is getting so close. Ready for this? Pulled out the suit cases :rotfl2:We went pre-disney shopping yesterday, Nike tennis shoes for Midori :scared1: OMG !!!!! 125.00 all I can say is Salmon color shoes are cute. Went to Victoria Secret to purchase a back pack for Disney also. Midori on spring break is expensive, she is on the internet shopping.

DD 13 is eye awakening - Sephora makeup, Urban Decay palette. I had to get her a Makeup Vanity last week. My lttle girl is growing up......:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Candi, have a great time! Enjoy the "dark" side. :beach:

Tp2 & Tomar, OMG, that is our storm you got nailed with. The snow was so wet and heavy. Our plow would not throw it. Ugh. Yesterday we went to 40 and had a mass thaw. So, lots of flooding. A tad better today. But, today we had gloomy, then sun, then rain, then snow, now the sun is out again??? Weird. :confused3

TP2, hope everyone, is starting to feel better. Spring colds and flu are the worse. Hang on forever. Did she get to make up the test? I know here it is offered a few times a year, but if you need the scores quickly, it is a problem.

Tomar, cannot imagine you losing power again. You have been through the mill, this year. Well, lets hope spring gets here quick and no bad storms either.

RHMH, yes, sounds like she is growing up quick. Enjoy. spring break! :hyper: always fun. :thumbsup2

I have been working a lot lately. Ugh. But, got most of my room straightened out and now, ready for getting down our suitcases soon. :cool1:

mky princess:

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!
This is our 1st year in 3 years that we where not at WDW. :upsidedow

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was cold. :sad2: They kept announcing it was 80 degrees last year for this week. We are barely over 30 right now. :sad2: Very tired of looking at bleak clouds & rain. Wish things would green up and clear up. :beach: Gosh, think I need a vacation. Or at least a little sun. Maybe I should go to a tanning bed??? :scratchin

We are under 1 month now. WooHoo. :hourglass pixiedust: :hourglass

Is anyone back yet?? Dying to hear details. popcorn::

Hope everyone is well now. And making plans for spring. :coffee:

Happy Planning, mky princess:

Hello All!

New to the board, but beyond excited for our third trip to the world! Dates are July 15th-20th, staying at POP with DDP. This is the third trip for me and my girls and we are beyond thrilled.

After another snow storm up here, July cannot come soon enough! :mickeyjum

Me :o (27) DD :cutie:(8) DD :cutie:(6)

hello all!

New to the board, but beyond excited for our third trip to the world! Dates are july 15th-20th, staying at pop with ddp. This is the third trip for me and my girls and we are beyond thrilled.

After another snow storm up here, july cannot come soon enough! :mickeyjum

me :o (27) dd :cutie:(8) dd :cutie:(6)

welcome!!!

EE22, sorry your spring break is over already. :sad: But, that means your in the final stretch. pixiedust:
& nice count down.

MamaSammy, :wave2: pixiedust: :hourglass pixiedust: Excited for you & your girls. Happy Planning! :hyper:

mky princess:

Hey everyone! I am brand new to the board and just booked our trip for July 2013 and I can't wait! We will be staying at CBR in one of the Pirate rooms. I am a Disney veteran, but have never stayed at CBR, so any helpful tips, tricks, etc. are welcome! Can't wait to chat about my favorite place in the world! :wave2:

Hey everyone! I am brand new to the board and just booked our trip for July 2013 and I can't wait! We will be staying at CBR in one of the Pirate rooms. I am a Disney veteran, but have never stayed at CBR, so any helpful tips, tricks, etc. are welcome! Can't wait to chat about my favorite place in the world! :wave2:

Welcome fellow Diser - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2972872 is the July 2013 thread. I am not trying to take you away from this thread, Feel free to be a part of many threads.

CBR is a really nice resort. DD and I like building Martinique

Hi Everyone !:goodvibes
Well, tomorrrow is the beginning of SPRING !!! WHOOOO HOOO !!! :flower::daisy::flower1:
Not gonna let the fact that it is still snowing here (UGH) let me forget that !!:angel:
Welcome to all our new Summer travelers !!! If you have any concerns or any questions to be answered.....Ask Away !!!...There are alot of wonderful Disney Veterans on this thread as many others Im sure !! pixiedust:pixiedust:
Happy Planning !!:banana::banana:

EE22- Sending you Major Pixiedust for the coming week !!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

MKY- Getting closer to your next trip...Soooooo Exciting !!!party:

Happy Spring Everyone !!!:flower1::flower1::flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter