June Challenge

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Ok folks! Looks like I came through as the dark horse at the end so to speak and won the May challenge. :p So here is the thread to join for the June challenge. There were several of you asking about the challenge at the end of May so we hope to see you joining in this month.

For other newbies the process is simple:

1. Post that you're joining here
2. Periodically post how many pages you've completed
3. At the end of the month post your total

This month's prize package:

Ok, I'm going to look through what I have when I get home and will post an update but I know for sure that it will include:

Several panoramic embellishment photos - for those not familiar these are awesome and my LSS has wonderful ones that are proprietary to her store. She does sell them to other LSS so you may have seen them under the Scrapbook 101 logo. Shotz does some in black and white mainly but her's are in color. You can use them as backgrounds, cut them into strips for borders, or use them as a "mat" for a title. Actually the possibilities are only as endless as your imagination!

Of course several sheets of Disney stickers and paper

I'll post a more complete list tomorrow! For now GET SCRAPPING!

You all are going to have to take my place this month. I HAVE to complete DD's Honor Scout uniform this week, and then I have some alterations to do on garments the following week, and then it will be time to pack as we're off on our cruise June 20th! So that last week I'll be on the Magic rather than scrapping with you!

Deb

I'm in. New scrapspace so I feel very motivated to scrap. As a matter of fact did two layouts This weekend.

I did 10 pages yesterday in the rain storm. It was fun cropping with my DD. Usually she's not interested even though I bought her a ton of stuff for Christmas but now she's getting in to it also. I think this is going to get more costly than it already is.

Laura

Ok…I’m one of the people that asked about this thing last month. I’d love to play with you guys this month. I have a book that covers quarterly dinner’s out with family/friends that goes back to 1982 or 83. We just had our Spring dinner Saturday and I would like to have the book done by our next “Four Seasons!” (that’s what we call our group) This challenge will help. I completed two pages yesterday ! ! ! !

I'm definitely in! I have an entire room in the house to myself now with just my scrapbooking stuff!! :) I was up until 2 am last night doing 3 layouts...One of Buzzlightyear's Space Ranger Spin, one of Innovations at Epcot and one of Wilderness Lodge...so, my count is at 6 pages this month so far! Not a bad start! :)

OK, everyone's got me hooked. I too, was one of the people that asked how the "challenge" works, so I figured that I would give it a go this month. I finally bought all of the stuff to do our Disney honeymoon album from 2 years ago, so I am hoping this challenge will give me the much needed motivation to finish it!

I'm in.
I have to beat my whopping record of 6 pages last month.
Ha ha!
Do you think I can do it??????????

Donna

Okay I am definitely in!! I am expecting my first baby in November and have 8 years of marriage to finish before then - I don't think I'll make it but maybe this is just the motivation I need :D

7 more pages in the last two days ! Participating seems to help keep me motivated.

I did three more layouts today (I seem to do these things in 3's:p) and am going full speed...although I ran out of paper today, so I am not sure how much more I will get done this week...:( I hate it when that happens!! Anyway, I am at 12 pages for this month so far!!

I really need to get to Michaels before my Scrappin spree wears off!:p

I did 6 last night. I have "plans" to do some more today. Let's see if I actually get them done!! LOL!

Wow! Glad to see such great starts this month.

I'm "stealing" a couple of minutes this morning to check on a few threads. This is one of those weeks that it is a good thing they only come once a year! Graduation was last night, grades were due this week, we're trying to get several events under control that have to come off yet this week :rolleyes: and to top it all off, I have to start the process of initiating plagiarism proceedings against a student who is very close to graduation!

Soooo, that is why I haven't posted a full "prize" list. Keep going, I promise it will be worth the effort! :p

Deb

I am in for this month. I am done working until the fall and I have every Thursday night to scrap away. I will let everyone know where I am at on Friday mornings.

Sue

I stalled out for a couple of days… I hated the page I was working on. Finally last night I threw out the concept that I was working on and went with something else all together. So one more page done, for a total of three this month. Hey Donna maybe I can tie you’re your record of pages for last month. LOL

And I was so proud that I got 2 pages done last night. Oh well....My DH is still umpiring the rest of this month so I should have several evenings free to work on it. Right now I have 6 pages to go to be finished with my 2000 Disney trip - then it's time for either 1999 or 2002 - I can't seem to decide:D

Tonight is hubby's fire dept meeting so, I'll be scrapping away. I'll post an update either later tonight or in the morning.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

It's been quite rainy and nasty outside the last few days, so I've had plenty of time to scrap! So far I've done 8 pages. Hopefully this weekend I will find a little time to work on a couple more.

Michelle

i'm in! i said that last month, with the best of intentions, but stalled out when my son had eye surgery. all's well now, so i'm ready to start fresh, and i mean fresh, with 0 pages so far this month, lol!

but...i started dh's father's day album last week, so i have to finish that, at least 8 layouts, within the next week. wish me luck!

That brings me to 13 pages this month so far. . Hopefully I'll be able to keep my momentum

Laura
A Scrapaholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!