June 4-8, 2006 - Wonder, Anyone Esle??

2angelsinheaven said:
I think our docs came today, we work overnights so we missed the UPS guy but we had a note on our door saying we had two signature required packages from Disney waiting for us at their office. So I think I will be doing the DOC dance tomorrow morning when I pick them up...=o)

Less than three weeks! I'm sooo sooo excited!! I work in the terminal and send guest on their magical cruises every week I am so excited for my turn.

Any word yet?! How exciting! Hopefully ours will be here soon. I checked the mail, since half the time they seem to come USPS, and got nothing -- I'll be keeping an eye out the window for UPS maybe! :goodvibes

Does anybody know if there is going to be a meeting on the ship for DISers? I have read in other forums where a certain color i worn to help identify eachother. Any suggestions on where, when, how to ID? :hourglass :hippie:

We got ours on yesterday. Funny thing is it was under the rug outside, so there is no telling how long it had been out there. But we got it, and I have all of my travel items in a folder inside of a big envelope.

:thumbsup2 :moped: we r on our way!!

Still nothing for us. I think I will call TA today. I haven't read anything about a DIS meet on our cruise. This is our 1st Disney cruise, so I am unsure how it work. Can't wait to meet some some other DISer's though. See ya'll in a couple of weeks. :cool1: Almost single digits countdown. :banana:

We are travelling. DH, DD (6) with some friends of ours who have a DS(5). First cruise ever for us but not our friends.

We got ours last Wed? My friend got a document holder at Target. Great to put all our passports and stuff in!

I don't mind organizing a DIS meet onboard if you'd like. Of course lime green seems to be the color that most DISer's use so how about that? On our last cruise we got matching bandanas to wear or put on us the first day so we could find each other in the "crowd".

Hey all! I thought I'd share what movies are going to play on this trip. I had read here that they wouldn't do a Cars sneek preview (only a day early!!), but I was still hopeful! :rotfl:

The CM gave me the following list:

chicken little
8 below
the incredibles
shaggy dog
stay alive
the wild
narnia
pooh's huffalump movie

Nothing really first run (unless you count The Wild) .... but at least now DH won't want to spend all of our cruise time in the theater! :thumbsup2 ;)

Thanks for sharing. My DS is excited about seeing The Wild. We haven't had a chance to see it yet.

We're finally down to single digits! I'm gonna start packing this weekend!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Only a few more days!! Anyone interested in a DIS meet onboard? If so let me know I'd be happy to organize it. Or even the night before if anyone is coming into PC ahead of time.

Hey all! Look what I just watched sail by Two Palms:

cruisejune1fromtwopalms.jpg

The next time she's back home, we'll be getting on! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Only three more sleeps till we set sail, OMG, I'm so excited! DFiance and I have a ton of work left to do before we leave and we've both been working about 10+ days straight, yikes! Going to a pin party tomorrow to pick up a bunch of pins for trade, yippe! Any other pin traders?

As I drove home tonight there she was sailing by, can't wait till thats us.

2angelsinheaven said:
Only three more sleeps till we set sail, OMG, I'm so excited! DFiance and I have a ton of work left to do before we leave and we've both been working about 10+ days straight, yikes! Going to a pin party tomorrow to pick up a bunch of pins for trade, yippe! Any other pin traders?

As I drove home tonight there she was sailing by, can't wait till thats us.

No pin trading here.... but I had to say that I'm insanely jealous that you saw her live (always ;) ), and I just saw the webcam variety!

We sail tomorrow!!! I'm so excited as this is my first cruise with Disney. I see her leaving every Sunday and Thursday and I can't believe I'll be on her the next time she sets sail. Anyone want to meet up on board?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts