June 28, 2017 ~ Magic 11-Night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland

Greetings! We are a family of 3 - myself (Shelly), DH (Lance ) and DD (Kiley - age 17). This cruise is to celebrate DD's high school graduation. This is my 17th DCL cruise. We did the Baltic in 2015 and loved it! Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the coming months.

Hi everyone! My husband and I booked this cruise today and we are really excited for it already! This will be our 3rd cruise, we were on the Dream in 2014 and the Magic (transatlantic) last month. We're really excited to see Norway and Iceland and we're also excited to sail around our local coast as we live in Scotland just over 1 hour away from the port of Invergordon!

We are very excited to be taking this cruise with our son, daughter in law and two grands. Last year, the British Isles was Magical! This one might even top that cruise!
Wonder 2015 Alaska
Wonder 2016 Southern Caribbean
Magic 2016 British Isles
Fantasy 2017 Eastern Caribbean
Magic 2017 Norway/Iceland
Magic 2017 Canadian
Wonder 2018 Southern Caribbean
Wonder 2018 WBPC

This will be DH's and mine fourth cruise, my parents' and my boys' second. DH and I love!! Iceland and are excited to go back.
Looking forward to joining our first fish extender group.

Grandad
Grannie
Luke
Kate
George (14)
Isaac (11)
Carper (4)
James (3)

Hello everyone! Just got home this afternoon from the Fantasy Star Wars Cruise and can finally take some time and focus planning on this cruise! YAY! I am looking forward to meeting you all! Does anyone know what the facebook group is called? I can't seem to find it. Thanks! :)

Please do not go to FB. Some of us are not on that website, due to job requirements.

Looking forward to joining everyone for our 3rd Disney Cruise (The Bahamas and Alaska). Bringing along my daughter, son-in-law, and 9-year-old granddaughter. First trip to Europe, excited to learn from the more experienced.

I've heard there is a Facebook group for this cruise, but I don't have a Facebook account (and I do not want to sign up either). Is there anyone who can post the information on that site here? (Fish Extenders, excursion ideas etc.)

Thanks!

Hi - Does anyone know which port our ship will be docking in when we stop in Reykjavik? Skarfabakki, Midbakki, Faxagadur, or Sundahofn?

Just found this board and enjoying reading all the posts. This will be our second Disney cruise. Read about the Fish Extender and our family is really excited about participating and meeting some fellow Disney cruisers!

We are a family of four, celebrating twins 16th birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary.

Hi! We are a family of 4. It's our 1st Disney cruise and 1st time to Europe!!! We are so excited. We are traveling with 2 teenagers, daughter 16 and son 14.

Hi! We are a family of 4. It's our 1st Disney cruise and 1st time to Europe!!! We are so excited. We are traveling with 2 teenagers, daughter 16 and son 14.
Our 16 year old twins are girls, maybe your daughter & our girls will meet and want to hang out some on the trip? You are going to love the Disney cruise, so much fun!

Our 16 year old twins are girls, maybe your daughter & our girls will meet and want to hang out some on the trip? You are going to love the Disney cruise, so much fun!

That would be great for our girls to meet up!!!

We have been on a few cruises and to Disney world many times but never a Disney cruise. Can't wait!

Booked some port adventures and a brunch at Palo... I have heard that they have wine/chocolate tasting, anyone every tried these? I assume these will be available to book once on board...

Hi,
We're a family of 7 from Australia! This is our foster daughter's first cruise and everyone else's 2nd cruise (Wonder: 2014 7-night Alaskan cruise). We are keen to join our first fish extender group. How does it work and how do we go about doing so?
Thanks!
Dad ::MickeyMo Mum ::MinnieMo DS :chewy: DD :eeyore: DD:donald: DD (20):tinker: DD (5) princess:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter