June 26 - July 3 on the Magic

Thanks Linda. We're driving this time but I always like to store information away for the next trip! ;) Let us know how it turns out!

By the way... anyone in your group have a DD around 13? My daughter (13) is looking for a pen pal prior to sailing!
Holly

WOO HOO!! DOUBLE DIGITS!
jumpinggreens.gif

multi.gif
wiggle2.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif
wiggle2.gif

Finally...I'm glad to know that someone else was watching the countdown too. Now, we'll have to look forward to excursion booking. At least we're getting closer to the Magic!:bounce:

I would love to hear what everyone else was thinking about on the excursions. I'm afraid we will want to do lots on the port days. We choose Eastern because it has 3 sea days, but we'll be ready to get off the boat when we get the chance. What do you think?

We've never been big on the excursions. My mom has some difficulty walking so she stays onboard. I know she will get off at St Maarten to get her slot machine fix though. I ususally get advice from the boards and go somewhere on our own. Not sure what we are doing this time. I'm getting excited.
Ron Jon's does sound great, but we've stayed at the Radisson the last three times and use their transportaion to the port. If our flight arrived earlier-now it gets in around 2-- we might have changed, but we won't have enough time to enjoy it so the Radisson works for us. Right next door is a place with gocarts and minigolf so the kids always go there.
See everyone there.
Beth

With all the talk about the Ron Jon resort, we considered switching. We didn't switch and now that I hear about the gocarts...I'm glad that I didn't. My kids will be excited about that. (Not that we need more excitement!!!)

Hi all!!

I've submitted a request for a quote at Ron Jons. We already have room reservations by the airport, but since we're getting in around 1:00 on Friday, I thought this Ron Jon's might be wonderful. I'm just worried about the shuttle on Saturday. I can't seem to find much information about it.

We still have no idea what excursions we are doing. I know I would love to see St. John's, but I also want to take some time to shop in St. Thomas.

There are a lot more options for St. Marteen because of the time.

I still think I want to parasail on CC. :earseek:

Full payment day is almost upon us! :earseek:

It IS EXCITING to be in double digits!!!

sum41gurlie0270, I did pm you back today! Thanks!

CRB#33

Hey, let me know what Ron Jon's come back with. I don't think I want to switch, but if it's a great deal, I'll consider it.

Susan

Im going on this cruise too! and i cant wait! my name is Christine and im 16 years old. I was wondering if there are any teenagers, or if anyone has any teenagers that would be willing to email back and forth with me before the cruise? Pm me if anyone is interested. That would be great :earsboy: thanks!

Hi Susan!

The rate I got from RonJon's was $225 for a two bedroom standard suite. We're paying $120 something for our stay at Hawthorne, so it's not really worth it to switch.

Hi Christine!

Christine,

The Radisson's price is low 100's. We'll keep that ressie. Where is the Hawthorne? Will you be by the Port? Thank you so much for getting the information back to me.

Susan

Hi Susan :wave:

I'm not Christine, LOL. Christine is sum41gurlie0270, so I was saying hi to her.

Hawthorne Suites is out by Orlando Airport. Seems like there's more options for dinner too. Ron Jon's is in a residential/industrial kind of area and we won't have a car.

Hi Holly :wave: I'm hoping for fireworks. I haven't heard anything though. My travel agent told me this is considered a holiday week (price is higher than two weeks before), so I hope we can reep some rewards for that!

Sorry CRB#33...I miss read the message.

We're driving down, so the port works better for us. We don't want to go anywhere near the parks. We're afraid the kids will demand to go see Mickey. We'll just go to the port and wait for Captain Mickey. The parks are too much work, the cruise is a true vacation!

HollyH, maybe we can ask on the other thread about Eastern fireworks. We had them on our 4 day, but they were set off by Nassau, not on the ship. I'm hoping for them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!