**June 2016 check in**

Im trying to make some of my reservations and keep getting a sorry for the "paws" message and the reservations aren't finalizing IDK if its me or the site!!

It's the site. Wouldn't work for me Monday so I called to make my ressies. There is a thread on here about it not working for lots of people.

It's the site. Wouldn't work for me Monday so I called to make my ressies. There is a thread on here about it not working for lots of people.
Wonder when its going to be working, I don't mind waiting a little bit to make them but I don't want to wait real long!!

I was able to make our reservation this morning. I even got a confirmation email back that we were all set!

I've been able to make reservations, but I've had problems with just the specific PTN Blue Bayou package. I figure it's the universe's way of saying nope, spend your money on something else.

I've been able to make reservations, but I've had problems with just the specific PTN Blue Bayou package. I figure it's the universe's way of saying nope, spend your money on something else.

I've had the same problem when I was trying to make our PTN Blue Bayou package. I decided to call and was able to make the reservation with no problems. However I do like the way the universe is speaking to you

maybe that is why im having a problem I was trying to do Aladdins oasis ptn package...I only need to make two others really but they arent open yet

I've had the same problem when I was trying to make our PTN Blue Bayou package. I decided to call and was able to make the reservation with no problems. However I do like the way the universe is speaking to you

haha, it is helpful sometimes.

I decided to do lunch at BB since I want the experience, and maybe do Aladdin's package instead if the others really want to see the parade.

Had my first vacation nightmare last night...usually they're something like, we keep getting out of line for some reason when we're near the front and end up never riding anything all day, but last night's dream was truly special, lol...are you ready??

I dreamed there was no case to fit my phone at D-Tech.

the past two summers at WDW I've had samsung phones, the s5 and then an s6 edge. Both times covers for my specific phone were not available.

I have an iphone now, but I guess the fear is still hanging on, LOL!! I actually woke up crying. I must have been REAALLLLYYY tired!

My window just opened up to make ressies and we wanted to do a early dinner (4pm) at Goofy's but the first available was 6:35 (weds) and we wanted to do the 11am lunch at BB but first available was 1pm (Thur). I didn't think I needed to be so quick to make these. I'll keep checking back but it makes me think the Park's are gong to be busy.

Hi everyone! I'd like to join in the fun too! We are taking our two kids (DS10 and DS8) to Disneyland for the first time in June and I'm so excited! We'll be there from June 12th - 16th, staying at the Grand Californian. DH and I have both been to Disneyland before, but it's been almost 12 years now, and it was pre-kids so we're looking forward to experiencing the magic through the eyes of our kids. And obviously excited to see all that's changed in the last decade!

I'm getting impatient for our vacation to get here, so I'm hoping these boards will help me get my Disney fix in the meantime. LOL.

Oh, I forgot to mention, we've made two reservations so far but haven't decided on anything else:

Blue Bayou Lunch
Aladdin's Oasis PTN Package

We're on the fence about WOC. I think we might view it from the hotel viewing deck the first night and decide after that if it's worth maybe doing a FP for that one day. I've just heard of so many bad experiences of people standing for hours and still not being able to see the show due to taller people/kids on shoulders blocking their view. Doesn't sound like my idea of fun! Can anyone on here share their experience with WOC viewing?

My window just opened up to make ressies and we wanted to do a early dinner (4pm) at Goofy's but the first available was 6:35 (weds) and we wanted to do the 11am lunch at BB but first available was 1pm (Thur). I didn't think I needed to be so quick to make these. I'll keep checking back but it makes me think the Park's are gong to be busy.
you may have better luck calling, it isn't like WDW where you whole trip opens up so your day is everyones first day

Oh, I forgot to mention, we've made two reservations so far but haven't decided on anything else:

Blue Bayou Lunch
Aladdin's Oasis PTN Package

We're on the fence about WOC. I think we might view it from the hotel viewing deck the first night and decide after that if it's worth maybe doing a FP for that one day. I've just heard of so many bad experiences of people standing for hours and still not being able to see the show due to taller people/kids on shoulders blocking their view. Doesn't sound like my idea of fun! Can anyone on here share their experience with WOC viewing?

The last time we saw WOC was on our last trip 3 years ago. We did the WOC dining package which we thought was great...we didn't have to worry about standing around for a couple of hours in order to get a good spot, instead we had the fast pass that came with the package. The viewing area was great, we got to see everything. We are doing the WOC dining package again in June :goodvibes

All of my dining reservations have been made :) Except for Fathers Day, haven't figured out where we are going to eat that day! We have Goofy's, Carnation Cafe, Alladdin PTN, PCH Grill, and Cafe Orleans all dinners

We're doing our first trip to DL in June, on our way home from 10 days at Aulani. Now that the trip's approaching, I decided to hunt for more DL info. So glad I found this post! Less than 2 months :)

the past two summers at WDW I've had samsung phones, the s5 and then an s6 edge. Both times covers for my specific phone were not available.

As a proud new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S7, I guess I need to manage my expectations...

As a proud new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S7, I guess I need to manage my expectations...

You might have a chance if you don't have the edge! I'll be honest...it's one of the major reasons I switched to the iphone s6 plus (that and we added the kids to the plan, and iphone makes it so easy to keep track of their phones). So I could finally get a Disney case. For the record, they DO carry s5 and s6 cases now, just not for the edge.
I will cross my fingers for you!!
I had planned on staying with samsung, I've loved my galaxy phones. It was tough to make the switch.

My DH had a good laugh at my expense when I woke him up and told him about my bad dream, and that I woke up crying. I don't blame him, LOL!!

Last edited:
We changed our 7:10 Plaza reservation on our first day to 9:10 so we wouldn't waste our first two hours of the morning eating instead of riding.

Now I can't cancel any of my dining reservations online. It's frustrating. I have two I need to cancel and it won't let me. We also have a Cafe Orleans on the same day as Plaza, but I need to move it to a later time since we moved the breakfast to a later time.

The only other reservation we have is for Carnation Cafe lunch on our last park day. I just can't commit to anything else for whatever reason. Nothing is standing out to me.

Hooray for getting to stick with the June dates!! Good luck deciding on your hotel situation :-):-)
I'll add your dates to the log!

Hello! I'll add your dates to the list!

As for the weather, I'm kind of looking forward to it! I looked up last years' temperatures for Anaheim in June, and even with a couple of days at 90 degrees, it's cooler than home or Florida! If the temperatures stay around average, it'll be 80s in the day and 60s in the evening, which sounds about perfect to me - my family and I might not want to go back home, LOL!!

Our trips overlap, so fingers crossed we get lucky and have beautiful weather :-):-)

I remember spending Summers in Southern California. A lot of mornings can be overcast, but it burns off by the late morning. For people on the East Coast, the very low humidity will make it seem cooler than the published temperature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!