June 2015 Car Rental

I didn't use a code, I used carrentalsavers.com
Thanks for the info. I went to carrentalsavers and I got a great deal on a standard car for 10 days in June with Budget for $197.00. I went to Budgets website and used the same codes and booked through them for only $5.00 more. I signed up for Fastbreak so I can skip the counter and go straight to the garage. I didn't know if I could do that booking through a third party website so I just decided to book through Budgets.

Subbing.... Currently sitting at $175 with Alamo for 9 days using the Visa discount. I want to skip the counter so I'm trying to stay with companies that offer that.

just booked for June 19 to June 24 MCO- Alamo Standard for 142 all in with Costco code and 30 off visa discount. Hoping it will come down just a bit, but over all not a bad rate!

Looking for a minivan rental out of TPA May 28 thru June 12. Can't find anything below $575. Any suggestions? Still hoping for something in the $400 range.

Heads up! Just knocked $25 off my prior reservation with Alamo!

ETA: Compact for 9 days for $150 w/$30 visa coupon

Last edited:

Thanks. I am looking for June 20-29 picking up at TPA, dropping off at MCO. At this point the rates are nutty. Right now we just have a one day rental booked, dropping off at the car care center the morning of the 21st for about $40 and will just take the Magic Express to MCO. Hoping to get something for the whole time for around $150 but it is not looking good!

How do I find the code for the $30 Visa coupon? Is it a particular Visa (Disney, Chase, Southwest, etc.) or just any Visa? Thanks!

How do I find the code for the $30 Visa coupon? Is it a particular Visa (Disney, Chase, Southwest, etc.) or just any Visa? Thanks!
AD2338FDF. Just make sure you use a Visa for payment, not specifically tied to a certain Visa.

AD2338FDF. Just make sure you use a Visa for payment, not specifically tied to a certain Visa.

AD2339FDF is a ALAMO coupon code (other car rental agencies have a different alpha-numeric code)

AD2339FDF is a ALAMO coupon code (other car rental agencies have a different alpha-numeric code)

Correct: And you are to use your Visa to pay the rental if you use this Alamo coupon code; I thought that is what the pp was asking. Most of the posters have been talking about their Alamo rates and using the Visa code for the $30 off. Why wouldn't I think that was what kimbe21 was asking for?

It's AD2338FDF

Most of the posters have been talking about their Alamo rates and using the Visa code for the $30 off. Why wouldn't I think that was what kimbe21 was asking for?

I agreed ... you were correct ... :thumbsup2

I just added the extra info (that it was a ALAMO coupon code) for other people who may not know

and because BUDGET is mentioned in the top post on this page.

Last edited:
I agreed ... you were correct ... :thumbsup2

I just added the extra info (that it was a ALAMO coupon code) for other people who may not know.

And because BUDGET is mentioned in the top post on this page.

My bad. I thought you were correcting me. :crazy2:

Woo hoo Thanks to this thread I just saved $100 on my rental and got the cheapest rate I have had in years!! $128 for a week in a midsize.

Thanks for the info. I went to carrentalsavers and I got a great deal on a standard car for 10 days in June with Budget for $197.00. I went to Budgets website and used the same codes and booked through them for only $5.00 more. I signed up for Fastbreak so I can skip the counter and go straight to the garage. I didn't know if I could do that booking through a third party website so I just decided to book through Budgets.

What codes did you use for the $197 deal?
I can't find anything for under $300 6/27-7/7, 10 days. I have tried Undercover tourist, carrentalsavers, many discount codes. cheapest I did find was with Alamo or Budget, I think, using costco code and visa coupon, however I don't actually have a costco membership and might as well add $55 to the rental for a membership. I prefer BJS(I don't have an active membership at the moment), but BJS car rental coupons are terrible this year and offer very little discount. I guess I need to book something, but I have been unhappy with the discounts so far. I keep watching this thread.

What codes did you use for the $197 deal?
I can't find anything for under $300 6/27-7/7, 10 days. I have tried Undercover tourist, carrentalsavers, many discount codes. cheapest I did find was with Alamo or Budget, I think, using costco code and visa coupon, however I don't actually have a costco membership and might as well add $55 to the rental for a membership. I prefer BJS(I don't have an active membership at the moment), but BJS car rental coupons are terrible this year and offer very little discount. I guess I need to book something, but I have been unhappy with the discounts so far. I keep watching this thread.
I booked the Budget fare about a week or so ago and I know the price is up now. You will just have to keep checking everyday. BCD code D420002 which gives you up to 35% off and coupon code MUGZ022 gives you $30 off.

I booked the Budget fare about a week or so ago and I know the price is up now. You will just have to keep checking everyday. BCD code D420002 which gives you up to 35% off and coupon code MUGZ022 gives you $30 off.

Thank you. Do you know if these codes require me to have a membership card to anything? I know prices fluctuate so I will keep trying. I haven't had the time this round to spend putting in codes on different days. I should book soon, then just hope for a better deal.

oh boy, I just went to carrentalsavers and used codes for Alamo and budget and my dates are now over $500. YIKES!!! Am I nervous now! I hope they come back down, otherwise it will be out of my budget completely! And I refuse to pay over $500 for a small car just on principle alone! I should have booked the $328 when I found that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter