June 2012 anyone?

I'm joining in here! Just booked today: AKL CL from 6/15-6/23! I cannot WAIT! Planning on potentially adding a day at POP on the 14th! We'll see!!! I've never been to AKL before, so I'm really excited!

I'm joining in here! Just booked today: AKL CL from 6/15-6/23! I cannot WAIT! Planning on potentially adding a day at POP on the 14th! We'll see!!! I've never been to AKL before, so I'm really excited!

Great resort you picked :thumbsup2

You will love AKL CL :goodvibes

We're 6/13 to 6/18 at PORS (is that right? Port Orleans Riverside)
It is actually a two week trip:
1 day Sea World :fish:
4.5 days WDW! :mickeyjum
2 days Universal pixiedust:
finish off with our VERY FIRST Cruise on the Dream for 5 days. pirate::cheer2:

We leave 55 days from today and are beyond excited! HYPER is a better discription! :banana::cool1::banana:

We'll be at AKL CL June 9-16. Myself DH DS25 and DS13.
First time staying at CL and at the AKL.:yay:
We have heard wonderful things about this resort and are very excited.:cloud9:

We just booked a short 2 day trip.. 6/15&6/16 GF CL.. Kinda nervous we normally go in Sept but Stepson will only be here June..We still have our Sept trip but of course I want it perfect for my dss..

June 18-22 for us @ AoA, right between my 2 boys' birthdays.

1st trip for my 3 kiddos! :cool1:

We're doing a quick, four day trip without our kids for my 40th birthday...staying at Villas @ Wilderness Lodge...can't wait!! :goodvibes

We're going June 19-26 at VWL.

Me, DH, niece, nephew1, nephew2, my mom, my dad, and our daughter. :cool1: :hourglass

JUNE 5-9 at pofq! disney look out my sister and I are bringing 6 kids and 2 great grandparents! Cant Wait.......
:cool1:

OH MY GOSH....is it June YET???!!!???? :rotfl2:

Im so ready for this vacation I can hardly stand it!!!

Sooo close yet so far!
June 3-9 at the Polynesian. Well over 40 trips to the World but this is our first stay at the Poly!

Just placed our order with Garden Grocer. Has anyone started packing yet?

Not packing just endless lists of what to pack and what to do when. I think I have worn out the Itinerary planner on my cell phone and keep on second guessing myself.

We'll be there June 6-13th! Can't wait but I am nervous about the heat!

I haven't started packing but am getting summer clothes out and making a list. I need to order from garden grocer, too. We plan to bring in some bottled water and also get some from free from counter service. How many bottles do you think we need for 4 people, 6 park days?

Okay now I know we are close. DME tags arrived today in the mail!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We will be at CBR June 5-12. There will be us (dds-15 and dh) as well as my husband's brother and sister and their families and my friend and her niece.

Can't wait! We are going to try to hit the SWW. Not sure about the crowds though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter