June 2008 -Star Wars Weekend

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by AGlassSlipper17, Feb 13, 2008.

1. AGlassSlipper17

AGlassSlipper17 Earning My Ears

SO . . I finally convinced my boyfriend that Disney isn't just for little kids, and we are planning a trip for June 1 - June 8. We are going to hit the first weekend of the Star Wars weekends at Hollywood Studios, formerly MGM :(. Has anyone been to any of the previous Star Wars Weekends. I was wondering what I could expect, and how soon in advance do they post which star wars celebs will be attending?

Thanks for you help :-)

Maybe I will see you there!

Sarah

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan <font color=blue>Identifies with Pumbaa's Flatulen

I saw this thread about an upcoming Official WDW Special Event. Wouldn't it be great if the DIS had a board for just those WDW Special Events? If you are interested in helping to make that happen, please consider voting in a poll that I created in hopes of making this dream a reality. I feel that it would be really helpful to be able to find all of the details on those special events in one place instead of lost in a sea of basic planning posts.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1721650

Sorry for hijacking the thread for a moment, but I do feel that having the new sub-board would be really helpful. Now, please return to the original discussion.

4. CAJUNWDWFAN

CAJUNWDWFAN Do or Do Not, There is No Try!

I just booked my first Star Wars Weekends trip from June 16th to Jund 23rd. I can wait!!

5. junebugs

junebugs Mouseketeer

:)
    Just thought I'd mention that the there is a list of special events on the Disney Site at the following link http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/index.html
    Not sure if this was what you were looking for, but thought I'd post it. :) :)

6. AlwaysLoveDisney

AlwaysLoveDisney Dis Freak!!!

omg!! that's the week we're going! i hope space mtn. is open