June 18, 2017 Magic - Northern Europe Cruise Copenhagen to Dover

Terapin

DIS Veteran
Welcome!

Who's in? This itinerary looks fabulous!

Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
1 Copenhagen, Denmark - 4:00 PM
2 Warnemünde (Berlin), Germany 7:30 AM 9:00 PM
3 At Sea - -
4 Stockholm, Sweden 8:15 AM 4:15 PM
5 Helsinki, Finland 10:00 AM 5:30 PM
6 St. Petersburg, Russia 8:15 AM 11:30 PM
7 Tallinn, Estonia 12:00 PM 5:15 PM
8 At Sea - -
9 At Sea - -
10 Amsterdam, Netherlands 9:45 AM 5:45 PM
11 Dover, England 7:00 AM -

There are port adventures listed for each of the ports, except Amsterdam. Those will follow I am sure.

Introduce yourselves!

We are C and A, traveling with our daughter G, and our niece R. We did a similar cruise June 2016 from Dover to Copenhagen, but the ports were in England, Scotland, Iceland, Norway. I can't wait! We are bringing our niece to help with the baby who will be 20 months old on the cruise. I am particularly looking forward to St. Petersburg!

We have other older kids who won't be with us for this cruise. We are going on a family cruise in February so they aren't deprived. But this cruise is for us :-)

Hello!

I'm 99.9% sure I am booking this cruise. Just waiting for my travel agent friend to get back from her cruise so that I can book through her!

Cruising with me will be my mother, Beth.

I'm really looking forward to this cruise and to spending a few days before and after in Copenhagen/London. I also think that St. Petersburg is the port I am most looking forward to!

We have only been on one cruise before and that was on the Magic in the Eastern Caribbean back in 2009. On that cruise we booked shore excursions through Disney but on this trip I think we will do a mix of touring on our own, outside company excursions and Disney excursions. Some of the ports of call seem to be very walkable which will be nice.

We will be on this cruise with our 2 kids ages 16 and 14. We are are excited but have no idea about what to do at the ports. I need to start researching.

Count us in! My 16 y/o DD & I.

I have been to AMS & London briefly but I travel a lot through Europe & Asia for work & am looking forward to some new places!

My DD & I have done the Med twice, incl on the Magic from Barcelona to Venice in 2014-loved it!

Is anyone up for Fish Extenders? It's always fun to get in on the initial group.

We will be on this cruise. It is my husband, myself, my mom and 2 daughters. At time of travel they will be 16 and 6.

We are definitely interested in a fish extender group

Great! I just discovered that Rick Steves has a book on Northern Europe Cruise Ports - it looks very helpful!

Can someone please approve me (or ask one of the administrators to approve me) on the other referenced group above? I show up there as Street Rat which appears dubious on its face but is actually an Aladdin reference:earsboy:. Thanks!

Mom and dad traveling without the kids (10, 11, 12 yr old) this time. This is our second cruise! We want to do the fish extenders this time! We are booked and ready! How do we play?

We did fish extenders for the first time in November and loved it!! Essentially someone volunteers to run the thread and keep track of room numbers, name, age and gender of adults & children. Groups generally put into groups of 10 for exchanging.
Just started searching to see if a group already exists...

We have 7/8 people going on this cruise and looking forward to doing the FE's for the first time. This is our 6th cruise but first Euro cruise!!!

I've been to Amsterdam and Berlin but not on a cruise. I recommend in Amsterdam to tour the house where Ann Frank hid. I also liked the Rembrandt house museum. Just walking around the city is fun.

Berlin has tons to see if you're interested in history. There are lots of great walking tours available with different themes. It would probably cheaper to book one on your own. Brandenburg Gate is neat. The Checkpoint Charlie museum is cool. The kristallnacht memorial in Berlin is very moving and a must see. I don't want to describe it because that'll take away some of its power. All around Berlin you'll see a line in the pavement marking where the Berlin Wall stood.

Can someone give me the link to the Facebook page for this group and the sign up spreadsheet/document? I seem to have lost all the emails on this subject. :) Thanks!

Hi everyone! Please join our group on :)book if you are not on there yet. just search "Disney Magic June 18-28, 2017 - Northern Europe"
Hi, I sent a request in FB, could you approve it? Profile name is Rey Sulit
This is our 5th Disney Cruise, but 1st on Europe. Would like to get some tips from those who have done Europe Disney cruise before. Also, wanted to join the FE if it's still open.
Thanks

Just requested access to the FB group -- this is our 7th (?) DCL cruise, and third in Europe. We've loved participating in FE gifts in the past. Not sure if we will have luggage space this time around but would love to learn if it's happening for this group!

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise today. My husband and I are traveling from AZ. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. Last year we did the 7 day Med, and we have a 3 day Bahamas for my friend's wedding in a couple weeks. We're totally hooked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter