June 17, 2016 - Magic goes to Norway and Iceland from Dover

Just booked this one today (myself, DH & DD6)! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our first trip to Europe since DD was born. She will be 6 on this cruise. Haven't begun to think of pre or post nights yet, or really done too much research other than follow DCL blog of this same itinerary earlier this year. It looked like the weather will be on the cool to cold side, which DH won't be thrilled about...but I felt after 4 DCL Bahamian and Caribbean cruises it was time to mix it up a bit.

I went ahead and included DCL air for the time being since it includes the $115/pp transfers and right now is priced lower by over $100/pp than I could book on my own. I'll watch airfare after the dates are released, and if I an get a better deal I can always remove the DCL air.

Excited to start researching and planning for this one!

Welcome wajones2!

That is is a good thought about booking air through DCL! I didn't know you could cancel it so I might do that! I'm going to try to use airline miles first but if that doesn't work...hmmm.

I've booked our pre (Premier Inn County Hall) and post (Tivoli Hotel - not through DCL) cruise hotels but haven't looked into much else yet.

When I called DCL to talk about pre-nights they only had 1 London hotel that would accommodate 3 and it was at the Gatwick airport - not interested! Will start checking things out soon, we most likely will do pre or post nights but not both.

When I called DCL to talk about pre-nights they only had 1 London hotel that would accommodate 3 and it was at the Gatwick airport - not interested! Will start checking things out soon, we most likely will do pre or post nights but not both.

Our London hotel can accommodate 3. There are several Premier Inn's in London convenient to sights. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading through the "tips" threads that I linked in post #1.

Kim

Last edited:
Just checked travel requirements and looks like no Visas required for US citizens, just need to make sure your passport is valued three months past your scheduled return. Wendy

We are booked!!! Our son will be graduating high school so this is his graduation trip. It will be me tim, dh bill, and our son Billy.

I have a new boss. We just lost two key people. My participation on this cruise is in jeopardy.

In other words, I may be needed to teach classes in June. We have several faculty members who can't work summers because the are untenured and need to get publications churned out and need summers open to do that. On the other hand, we have students that need classes to graduate on time. So I may have to work June as well as July.

In other words, I may be needed to teach classes in June. We have several faculty members who can't work summers because the are untenured and need to get publications churned out and need summers open to do that. On the other hand, we have students that need classes to graduate on time. So I may have to work June as well as July.

I do hope it works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter