June 13, 2015 Western Fantasy

Hi! We've been on other cruises, but we are looking forward to our first Disney cruise on June 13. It will be myself (Michelle), my husband (Mitch), daughter Sabrina (12), and daughter Emily (10). We'd be interested in participating in the fish extenders if others in this group are, too. Thanks :-)

...We would like to join a FE for this cruise. This is our third Disney cruise and we are looking forward to having fun once again! ...

We would also like to learn more about the fish extenders!!

Interested to know more about the fish extenders and how we can get involved!

... We'd be interested in participating in the fish extenders if others in this group are, too. Thanks :-)

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi all!

This will be our first time doing Fish extensions. My family is exciting about participating in this unique adventure. My family will be traveling in 2 staterooms this trip. It will be my 4 year old sons first cruise. He is SUPER excited for his first cruise. My family members that are traveling are

we will have state rooms 7686
Sarah -32
Elliot-4
Suzanne - 66
John- 74

and 7689
Lisa-36
Joe (Friend of family)-

I booked this trip yesterday along with my sister and her family! :cheer2: :cool1: :yay: pirate: :beach:

In our room will be myself (Sonya, 30), DH (Billy, 33) and DD (Kaitlin, 7) {all ages at sailing} in room 2524.

My sister (Tanya, 40) my BIL (Scooter, 45) and my niece (Tinsley, 8) will be in connecting 2526.

This will be my our 2nd cruise and my sister's 1st.
I booked this trip yesterday along with my sister and her family! :cheer2: :cool1: :yay: pirate: :beach:

In our room will be myself (Sonya, 30), DH (Billy, 33) and DD (Kaitlin, 7) {all ages at sailing} in room 2524.

My sister (Tanya, 40) my BIL (Scooter, 45) and my niece (Tinsley, 8) will be in connecting 2526.

I hope this is how I am supposed to do this.
Hi all!

This will be our first time doing Fish extensions. My family is exciting about participating in this unique adventure. My family will be traveling in 2 staterooms this trip. It will be my 4 year old sons first cruise. He is SUPER excited for his first cruise. My family members that are traveling are

we will have state rooms 7686
Myself Sarah -32 (4th cruise)
My Son Elliot-4 (first cruise!!!)
My mom Suzanne - 66 (4th cruise)
My dad John- 74 (4th cruise)

and 7689
My sister Lisa-36
Joe (Friend of family)-

We will be cruising the Fantasy Western Carribbean with all of you.
Myself- Stacy (old) Mike (even older) Makayla (18) Mollie 13 and Maddie (12)
This is our 4th Disney Cruise all others were Eastern on the Magic.
We LOVE Disney. Can't wait to escape winter and enjoy the sun

We are so VERY VERY excited about our Fantasy Cruise this summer! In our cabin will be myself (Toni), my husband (John), son Jax (12), daughters Lizzie (10) and Camille (4). Our stateroom is 8134 and we would really enjoy participating in some fun activities!! During our first cruise a few years ago we didn't know how many cool things happen before boarding....so this time, we're on top of things for sure!! So glad to connect here!

Hi everyone! Wanted to make sure everyone saw in earlier posts that Bobbi that started this thread had to cancel her cruise. I choose to not post on DIS much due to constraints and it being very difficult to navigate. I really hope someone will step up on this board and organize a FE exchange for those who want to participate. I know the one I am heading is doing really well and we are all excited!

Hi I'm Anita(42), I will be cruising with my husband Jamie(42),my daughter Brittany(19)who is graduating and my little one Mady(6).We are very excited for this cruise!

Hi,
I'm new to DIS and I'm finding it difficult to navigate so here's hoping this is the right place! This is our second Disney Cruise and I thought my boys would enjoy trying the FE groups this time. Fun idea! Is this forum all for one group or do they get broken up into smaller groups? Just trying to target littler ones here. :) I've got four of the sweetest boys in the world: Aiden (9), Jonas (7), Carter (5) and Tyler (3), plus my Dad (67), Hubby Ken (37) and I (Monica 35). We are split between staterooms 6028 & 6030.

Ive also logged onto the Facebook page created for this group (Disney Fantasy 6/13/15), but not many joined on there yet.

Soooo excited! Meet in you the middle of the Ocean friends.......

Last edited:

Sonya,
We will be aboard the cruise and would like to participate in the FE program. How do we get started?

We are in room 9636. Family members are:
Danette (me)
Alan (husband)
Our daughters: Elise (9), Lara (9), Erin (7)

This is our 2nd cruise but our first Disney and we cannot wait!

Hi all, we are sailing June 13 on Fantasy, this is our 3rd time on Fantasy. I have 6 in my group, myself, DH, DS13, DS11, DS7, and DD7. There are two other families traveling with us, group of 3, mom, dad, and DD7 and the other is a family of 4, mom, dad, DS13, DS9. I would like to join a small FE group because we haven't don't it before, and I want it to add a little magic, not take it away. ;) Don't know if others in my group want to do it as this is their first cruise. Any suggestions on how to join one? I'm not on FB.

Hi All! We just had our dummy date change to this, our actual vacation date on the Fantasy for next summer. We are so excited to sail on the Fantasy again. Last year we tried an aft stateroom on deck six and loved it, so this time we asked for 8188, which we've seen has an absolutely HUGE verandah and, luckily, we got it. It's me, DH, and DS who will be 12 at the time of the cruise. Anyone else onboard with us? :confused3

Post your information here, and we'll keep a list of our shipmates here in the first post.
1. bobbi565 - Bobbi (50), DH Mike (51), and DS Joel (12)
2. SonyaShay - Sonya (30), DH Billy (33), and DD Kaitlin (7)
3. Tanya (40), DH Scooter (45), and DD Tinsley (8)
4. Paragd911 - Mark, DW Joy, DD Marissa (18), and DS Ryan (16)
5. Cinderbrella1 - Sue, DH Rob, DD Laura (17), DD Rebecca (15), DS Daniel (13), DS John (13)
6. Jself721 - Jennifer, DH Ken, DD Ashton (12), DS Cole (8), DA Cathy, DU Sam
7. gene2geno - Joan and DH Gene
8. skelly6090 - skelly6090, DD, DGD, DGD, DGS (8), DGGD (5), DGGD (7)
9. juliep - Julie, DH Rich, DD (13), DD (13), and DS (11)
10. khomer504 - Karen, DH Chris, DD Abby (13), DS Andy (9)
11. rebeccam31- Rebecca (46), DH Ed (53), DD Sam (13)
12. Happy cruiser-myself Nita, DH Richard(both old enough), DS Brett 13, DS Reed 11, DS Miles 7, DD Tessa 7 we will be in two rooms

FE Group: please PM SonyaShay (first post below), and she will let you know how to join up! Our FE will be divided up into groups of 10 to keep it manageable, but you can join as many groups as you want! If you're not familiar with the FE concept, here's a handy link that will answer many of your questions:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3221387

Hi all - we are also on the Fantasy Western Caribbean cruise departing June 13 and would like to join a fish extender group. This is our first time so, I need all the help I can get with the logistics please! It will be me (Amanda), DH Chris and DD McKinley (7). Please let me what I need to do next. Thanks!

Is there not going to be a fish exchange for this cruise date? This was my first time doing one and was looking forward to it. However, from what I can decifer from all the posts, there is not one set up. Is this correct? If so, my son is going to really upset. Please let me know. Thanks

Is there not going to be a fish exchange for this cruise date?

I had originally stepped up to organize the FE but then DIS changed their rules regarding Google docs. At that point I decided to remove myself from DIS. I come back occassionally to make sure people know I am not on DIS and that Bobbi that orignally started this met group is no longer on this sailing.

I am invoved with 2 FE groups that are doing quite well. I hope someone will step up here on DIS and orgaize one for everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter